Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 11:41:32 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 06:29:41 AMMaybe they should go for the original execution of the Alien being not transparent.

Are you scared of seeing too much?

👀

💀👉👈
FX's Alien Series / Re: Alien Series Catch All Thr...
Last post by Imbrie - Today at 11:39:30 AM
Quote from: Ingwar on Today at 11:17:47 AMMonster takes up a lot of screen time? >:(

Delivers a mind melting, 50 minute soliloquy directly to the viewer
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 11:17:47 AM
Monster takes up a lot of screen time? >:(
My local chain does $5 tickets on Tuesdays, which strikes me as an insanely great discount this day and age.
Quote from: Imbrie on Today at 10:39:10 AMTimothy Olyphant makes a brief mention of the creature in the series:

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/alien-timothy-olyphant-drops-interesting-detail-about-fx-series/

QuoteBut it was the last part of his response that got our radar going. While describing his time filming in Thailand, Olyphant noted that "there's a monster" in the FX series that "takes up a lot of screen time."

Neat. Really looking forward to seeing how it is executed in this.
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 10:59:09 AM
IMO the alien always looks creepier when it appears to be smiling. The Covenant head was the best it had looked for a long time.

But I agree the tendons don't look quite right.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 10:41:30 AM
Omg not the Bishop thing again...

It never ends.
Last post by Imbrie - Today at 10:39:10 AM
Timothy Olyphant makes a brief mention of the creature in the series:

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/alien-timothy-olyphant-drops-interesting-detail-about-fx-series/
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 10:33:53 AM
Yeah it looks very biomechanical from the shots we've seen,  weird that people don't think so.

Also not getting the pirahna thing either, wait now I see it. I think that has to do with the lighting of the shot and how shiny the teeth are.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 10:27:02 AM
Quote from: Huntsman on Today at 09:42:02 AMLooks good to me. Not going to pucker up and him him a kiss though.

Needs Michelle Pfeiffer lips for that.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed