Predator 2 Blu-Ray

Started by Darkness, Sep 14, 2008, 01:08:26 PM

Author
Predator 2 Blu-Ray (Read 27,417 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 13, 2010, 08:41:49 PM
The picture quality is a huge step up. It looks great.

any screens? how "much" of a difference is there to the DVD version ?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

If my Mac could run Blu Ray I would post for you... But unfortunately I can't do that...
I will do a little searching for you though!

;)

Edit*

I found one thing that shows the comparison, but it wasn't very good in my opinion.
But the blu-ray.com review explains it pretty well, I think.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Predator-2-Blu-ray-Review/4689/

x-M-x

x-M-x

Cheers Mikey, might buy this !!!

Valaquen

Valaquen

I think the P2 bluray is astronomically better than the DVD version. Pity there's no reinstated deleted scenes, or deleted scenes of any type!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

The way I see it. I like to say it looks like it could have been filmed yesterday. That's how I feel about the picture quality.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I was surprised at the picture quality of P2, I have seen more recent films with less picture quality, I am surprised at the effort they put into keeping the special features from the DV version, and how much they didn't with P1.

Awesome Blu-ray, happy I bought it.

bleau

bleau

I got predator 2 a few months ago for like $10 bucks at Walmart. I was surprized at the difference in picture quality compared to the dvd version. It was like night and day difference. Plus all the features from the special edition dvd was a treat. Love it.
Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 14, 2010, 06:30:45 PM
I think the P2 bluray is astronomically better than the DVD version. Pity there's no reinstated deleted scenes, or deleted scenes of any type!

I know the movie was heavily cut, mostly violent stuff too, but I fear that the footage may be lost. Because we should of had it by now. It is a shame.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed