MTV AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 11, 2007, 05:18:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP2 Interview (Read 16,651 times)

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

HEY EVERYONE!!! your all worried about the Alien but just sit back and look how kool the Predator looks    :D  

roguepl

roguepl

Since when aliens are called "SHE" ?  Even in the directors cut, alien NEVER PRODUCED eggs, Egg was created in the "hive" enviroment. The egg "growed" (with a host in it).

Danger Close

Danger Close

More good stuff there than bad stuff.

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

.Wolf is gonna Show That A Predator Does Not Have To Have Weapons To Kill Aliens.I Think That This Movie Will Prove The Point That Predators Are Superior To Aliens.You Guys Can Say What You Want But This Elite Predator Will Show What A Predator Can Really Do!!

roguepl

roguepl

Oh Noes Another Predator Kiss Ass :) Aren't You Tired With That?

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

i agree with you AlienTailWhip. Predators are the ultimate fighting machines    ;)  

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

In Aliens The Girl Held Down The Alien Foot With Her Head So There Strength Does Have Limits If A Human Can Hold Its Head Down With Her Foot Which Was Confirmed By Colin And Greg..So An Elite Old Wise Predator Should Not Have A Problem With Aliens As We See In The Trailer As Far As Strength To LifT 2 Aliens In Both Hands.How Fuc*ing Awesome Is That..Alien Fans Are Gonna Be Mad Lol..

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

I Agree Wit You 2 They Are The Ultimate Hunter, They Have No Threat.

Rogue

Rogue

God, get a room.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

All sounds great to me. This is gonna be so much better than Anderson's version.

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

It would be kool to see an Alien Queen vs. PredAlien Queen. Who do you think would win?

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I agree, this predator 'The Wolf' looks like he aint going to take no shit! he know's what he's doing!   ''You stay untill the job's done''  Who's afraid of the big bad wolf

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Anyone else think! the alien looks a bit dodgy in the predator vs alien sewer picture?  Jungle hunter, yeh that would be cool! but aliens are loyal to their own, so that fight would never happen, but I think the Pred-alien would win, she just dont give give a shit! haha  Rock On!

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

PredAlien Is BadAss But I Think The Straus Bros Will Make This Different I Think He Will Live. But Yeah Wolf Aint Gonna Take No Shi* From Them Apparently..   ;D  

Venenoso

Venenoso

I can turn a blind eye to much, as long as we get a great movie, but the dreadlocks are inexcusable. It makes no sense whatsoever and I cannot believe this didn't cross the Strause brothers mind when they were designing it.   Unless the hair serves a purpose, (don't see why it would, it seems more like a “coolness feature” which isn’t cool but stupid) it's just their for the sake of it, or perhaps to make sure ignorant audiences catch that it's actually a Predalien they're seeing, not a regular Alien? Like the mandibles doesn't make it obvious enough eh? I just don't see for what other reason they would give it dreads, they must know how the majority of the fans want a Predalien; without dreads!  It's like, there just have to be something bad in the middle of all the awesomeness we get from AvP2, it just can't be perfect    :-\    Not gonna stop me from seing it though, I know the Strause brothers have done a lot to please us fans contrary to a certain other director.   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed