Jungle Hunter (87) skin issue

Started by Veteran Warrior, Apr 25, 2020, 12:37:57 PM

Author
Jungle Hunter (87) skin issue (Read 2,025 times)

Veteran Warrior

Hey ya'll real quick! I pre-ordered my copy of Hunting Grounds and was super stoked to play it but for some reason the Jungle Hunter skin and Old Painless gun are locked. I'm able to view them and see them but I can't equip/use them.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there somewhere specifically I have to go to fully unlock them?

Thanks for the help!  ;D

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Apr 25, 2020, 12:37:57 PM
Hey ya'll real quick! I pre-ordered my copy of Hunting Grounds and was super stoked to play it but for some reason the Jungle Hunter skin and Old Painless gun are locked. I'm able to view them and see them but I can't equip/use them.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there somewhere specifically I have to go to fully unlock them?

Thanks for the help!  ;D

If you got it from Epic Store, only pre-purchase versions have it. Check your account history transactions and contact their support

PS4 - physical edition, ask your retailer about pre-order content PSN codes

PS4 - digital editions, contact PlayStation support

Kailem

Kailem

For reference they should both just be available. No pop-up notification, nothing else you have to do or download. You just go to them in the appropriate menus and they should be usable.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Kailem on Apr 25, 2020, 02:00:04 PM
For reference they should just both be available. No pop-up notification, nothing else you have to do or download. You just go to them in the appropriate menus and they should be usable.

Quote from: molasarlink=topic=63597.msg2463061#msg2463061 date=1587819126
Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Apr 25, 2020, 12:37:57 PM

Thanks for the help!  ;D

If you got it from Epic Store, only pre-purchase versions have it. Check your account history transactions and contact their support

PS4 - physical edition, ask your retailer about pre-order content PSN codes

PS4 - digital editions, contact PlayStation support

I appreciate you both for the help!! I had assumed as well that it would just be there for ready use once I started as well but it's locked. Viewable hut kicked. Though it did just receive an email with a code so I'll try that. I just need to find where to plug in the code

I got them! Thanks for the help, guys

Sakishiro

Sakishiro

There are some glitches on the Jungle Hunter '87 as well. Here are two of them that I've found, and they've been reported by me on the Predator Illfonic forum. I will be reporting any glitches/bugs I come across myself, or see from other players from now on. This game deserves to get a lot better since it has a huge amount of potential.

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Sakishiro on Apr 28, 2020, 02:46:53 PM
There are some glitches on the Jungle Hunter '87 as well. Here are two of them that I've found, and they've been reported by me on the Predator Illfonic forum. I will be reporting any glitches/bugs I come across myself, or see from other players from now on. This game deserves to get a lot better since it has a huge amount of potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpnLDQ3VUNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP7y-dj73YY

I'll have to keep an eye out for this! Thank you

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed