The first thing that comes into your mind game

Started by Ratchetcomand, Sep 13, 2010, 02:27:12 AM

Author
The first thing that comes into your mind game (Read 339,420 times)

Space Sweeper

Same reaction I had  :D

chupacabras acheronsis

YOU'VE BEEN... THUNDERTROLLED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKmYlnQv_dg#

Spoiler
i made that image myself
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Zeus

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Spoiler
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Lucian

Cap. Fitzgerald

Luke
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 08, 2011, 03:19:45 AM
the cloth line doesn't quite fit. you drew it on later to make the pose more fluid!

when you start to study drawing real hard, you can almost read the mind of the artist by the way it's made. every trace, the direction it took, the intention, the feeling, all there.

you know i'm an unstable man when you look at my rough sketches. also half OCD half hyperactive by the excess of lines in the details and the aggressive energy on them.

you sweeps, you are one suave motherf**ker.
What can you infer about me from my drawings?

chupacabras acheronsis

i am your father

you are... wait, where is your art?

Lie

Darth Schwarzenegger

Cap. Fitzgerald

California, the dark state
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 08, 2011, 11:10:31 PM
i am your father

you are... wait, where is your art?
The old AvPG comic thread has alot Of it.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 08, 2011, 03:19:45 AM
the cloth line doesn't quite fit. you drew it on later to make the pose more fluid!

when you start to study drawing real hard, you can almost read the mind of the artist by the way it's made. every trace, the direction it took, the intention, the feeling, all there.

you know i'm an unstable man when you look at my rough sketches. also half OCD half hyperactive by the excess of lines in the details and the aggressive energy on them.

you sweeps, you are one suave motherf**ker.
Hold up- I just processed that last part of this. How does my drawing make me a "suave motherf**ker"?  :laugh:

chupacabras acheronsis

-why yes, that was literally a retarded effect.

your strokes are precise. confident. very soft and fluidl. the poses are expresive too, i believe you do them without noticing much what you're doing, right?

Space Sweeper

Yes, sometimes I wake up and I have a sex bomb of an animated woman before me. Freudian- my subconscious has been exposed.

The Ghoul

Hentai damnit sweeps you made me think of hentai now!

Space Sweeper

My shit is better than hentai!

The Ghoul

Now my mind is stuck on naked drawn chicks damnit!!!!!!! A naked Fatale newyears!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed