The first thing that comes into your mind game

Started by Ratchetcomand, Sep 13, 2010, 02:27:12 AM

Author
The first thing that comes into your mind game (Read 339,341 times)

Space Sweeper

EEV2650

Your drawing is hot  :D

Space Sweeper

I wouldn't be able to draw it if I didn't agree.  :P

EEV2650

PM me the unedited version

chupacabras acheronsis

your improvement on the tablet is Algebraic.

...now i'm the mood to draw some.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jan 08, 2011, 02:40:04 AM
Didn't do one- this is an edited version from one in which she was clothed.  :D

Spoiler
[close]

EEV2650

I'm going off topic. Sorry for trying to molest your drawings  :D

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 08, 2011, 02:45:07 AM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Jan 08, 2011, 02:40:04 AM
Didn't do one- this is an edited version from one in which she was clothed.  :D

Spoiler
[close]

liar liar.

Space Sweeper

I swear!  :D
That's why I placed the edit bar. Also, that's one of my older works when I was working on a tablet with pen pressure active. (Which is pissing me off that I can't get it to f**king work on this one)

chupacabras acheronsis

the cloth line doesn't quite fit. you drew it on later to make the pose more fluid!

when you start to study drawing real hard, you can almost read the mind of the artist by the way it's made. every trace, the direction it took, the intention, the feeling, all there.

you know i'm an unstable man when you look at my rough sketches. also half OCD half hyperactive by the excess of lines in the details and the aggressive energy on them.

you sweeps, you are one suave motherf**ker.

Space Sweeper

I don't know why I'm trying to defend myself, seeing as I would have done a naked one anyways, but you're still wrong. Look where the long glove line ends on the arm- you can still see that nick from where I erased it. Also- I posted this about three months ago; she hasn't had a lack of clothing since I first drew her, man.

As for the shakier line on the strap, that was something I went back to after. It was actually worse before.

PS- Look at the thumb where she is holding the card. I was actually trying to erase an overlap during the nudification today.

chupacabras acheronsis

i didn't said that you drew it first nude, i said that you drew the cloth later on the blank chest.

did i bothered you?

Space Sweeper

I thought- *facekeyboaweuqr2oi0*

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed