The first thing that comes into your mind game

Started by Ratchetcomand, Sep 13, 2010, 02:27:12 AM

Author
The first thing that comes into your mind game (Read 339,441 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Hannibal.

TheSailingRabbit

Battle of Carthage.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 23, 2019, 08:56:07 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 23, 2019, 06:28:43 PM
Baron's speedo.

I don't wear Speedos. Or any other swimwear for that matter. I like to let my ass breathe when I'm at the beach.

Wait. Is your ass like a fine wine that needs to breathe? Or can your ass literally breathe? I'm confused.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 23, 2019, 09:04:25 PM
Battle of Carthage.

Ketchup.

TheSailingRabbit

Voodoo Magic

The Beast!

Huggs

Breast milk

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 23, 2019, 09:10:15 PMWait. Is your ass like a fine wine that needs to breathe? Or can your ass literally breathe? I'm confused.

It's more like airing the thing out. It's confined for most of the year so it's more than right to "let it breathe" when the weather's nice or when you're out at the beach.

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 23, 2019, 09:31:14 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 23, 2019, 09:10:15 PMWait. Is your ass like a fine wine that needs to breathe? Or can your ass literally breathe? I'm confused.

It's more like airing the thing out. It's confined for most of the year so it's more than right to "let it breathe" when the weather's nice or when you're out at the beach.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MEdhm0LRHw

TheSailingRabbit

The only ass I care to see is in that gif Voodoo showed me of Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese.

Huggs

Giblets

The Old One

The Old One

Huggs

Attack posture

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs

Truck Driver

TheSailingRabbit

Interstate highway driving.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed