AvP Franchise Dead, Long Live Predator?

Started by Darkness, Sep 22, 2008, 09:30:06 PM

Author
AvP Franchise Dead, Long Live Predator? (Read 30,402 times)

kcirtap33

im going for a predator remake.......it seems to be the thing to do nowadays.

kcirtap33

maybe blend predator 1 and 2 into one movie?????  avp aint dead yet.....just needs a different approach.

Hybrid PM

Lets be honest, if Arnold has a return to acting movie, and it turns out to be Predator 3, thats huge. Fox is stupid not to try and make it. P3 would be a huge box office draw just because of Arnolds return. If they make it epic enough and spend the right amount of money, its gold.

Vemados

Arnie's gonna be like a general or something and he'll either help the main protagonist out or have to face the predator again.  Kinda cliche but would still make a good movie.

lee

lee

I think FOX knows that AVP-R made its money, thinking about it, if AVP-R had been released in the summer it wouldve made about 30million in 2 weeks id say, it was stupid to release it at x-mas for a start as well, I wouldnt say AVP3 IS DEAD, NO WAY maybe they'll wait a while and think it through, what needs to happen is a Predator3 I think the people will go for that more and i think even ALIEN 5 is on the horizon. WHY? simple ALIENS:COLONAL MARINES if the game is successful (like the THING game) maybe it'll reignite the franchise and wait a sec is that James Cameron and sigoney weaver at FOX filming AVATAR maybe FOX mite slip to Cameron sayin when u finish this u fancy a bit of Alien again?

avp

avp

the strauss brothers already said there will b an avp3 they already announced it so. that answers that.

linyuegong

linyuegong

I want AVP3    :'(  

PHANTOM

"So is the AVP franchise on hold for now? John Davis: I think we’ve logically done what we could’ve done with the two AVP movies. But I think there’s something to go back to with Predator."  ^ That right there saids it all folks, the AVP franchise is finished, THANK YOU GOD! I won't have to sit through another retarded AVP movie again, thank you sweet lord. Thank the Strause Brothers for making a ultra crappy sequel, bravo bravo!  This is also bad news ont he other hand. Because if they f**ked up AVP what makes you think they won't f**k up Predator 3, come on!

rudy ripley

rudy ripley

???   Why a Pred3? I love the 1st one and the 2nd was very important with the alien head. And who'll be his men this time? He said "i don't have time to do more movies." Because he's busy saving California.

The One and Only

I'm not opposed to seeing Arnold make a return to the franchise. I mean the bloke isn't that far up there in terms of age. Look, I think the man is a few years shy of Sean Connery in THE ROCK, and he was kicking more hindequarters than anyone else in the flick. He also served in a mento capacity to Cage's character as well. It came off quite nicely I may add. I think FOX would have to stupider than a family on Jerry Springer not to this. But I'm still wanting to see a third AVP installment set in space, with some arse kicking Colonial Marine thrown in the mix as well.

Dane

I think they should do one more AvP The battles were nothing. They need to finish it with an all out WAR. Thousands of Aliens and hundreds of preds just battleing on pred homeworld. Th at would be bad ass   >:D   As long as its an all out war. They only show maybe 1- 3 preds and 20 aliens and thats it. We want a War.   :o  

Its Game Time

I was disapointed with the first 2 avp movies, but i would like a third. One more shot at it. Oh well, what happens happens.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I'm all for AvP3, A/5, P/3 because I'll buy almost any  piece of crap they throw at us. Also they need to finish these stories.WTF happened to good movies man. A/1  10 A/2  10 A/3   9 A/R  5 P/1  10 P/2   9 AvP  2 AvPr 3

predator343

predator343

I want Predator 3 movie and AVP3 movie!!!   :D     ;D  

Purebreedalien

Did anyone elses hearts sink when they read this? Sure the AvP movies sucked but AvP was the first A/P movie I saw and I would love to see a decent shot at AvP. I wouldn't mind a P3 but I would rather have an AvP3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed