There are lotta posts of female predator concepts on social media!

Started by frasermaxx, Aug 23, 2016, 09:59:02 PM

Author
There are lotta posts of female predator concepts on social media! (Read 21,793 times)

frasermaxx

I hope this doesn't hint at Shane Blacks The Predator might be a female. What do u guys think?

Lotus

Those always there,but yeah won't like a female Predator,but if they insist to do it I'm hope not boobs.

Xan21

All female cast

Vermillion

SiL had dreads
First hybrid
Next Pred

BishopShouldGo

So because people draw female predators, that means the predator in this movie will be female. Ok.

Xan21

I suspect this movie won't break any new ground just like Predators so I don't think so

BishopShouldGo

It takes more than switching genders to break ground. That's just window dressing.

windebieste

Yeah.  And every one of them makes me think of this song when I see 'em.

-Windebieste.

Scorpio

If this were 1985, I bet the idea of a female alien would sound pretty stupid.

Corporal Hicks

I really have nothing wrong with the concept. I just hate the idea of it being so pedestrian as having boobs. Give me female Predators and give me some other identification markers than tits please!

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2016, 07:36:57 AM
I really have nothing wrong with the concept. I just hate the idea of it being so pedestrian as having boobs. Give me female Predators and give me some other identification markers than tits please!

How about a predator with lipstick?

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Aug 24, 2016, 04:22:51 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2016, 07:36:57 AM

How about a predator with lipstick?

Also don't forget the sexy body nets... oh wait... never mind, that parts already covered...  ;D

overthere

If anything, Predators we've seen so far may have been female.

Corporal Hicks

I could easily get behind that idea.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: overthere on Aug 24, 2016, 06:57:52 PM
If anything, Predators we've seen so far may have been female.

he's coming to town with a few days to kill.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed