AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW

Started by ikarop, Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:41 AM

Author
AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW (Read 49,606 times)

Malachi

Malachi

FK YEAH !!!

snorre

snorre

3,0mb/sec gogo :D

ryanpredalien

damn i thought it was for any system when i read that

Rommie

Rommie

ash... its.. lame.. playing it several minutes.. no game browser, only any quick match connecting, lame controls, no ingame menu (change char).. pfff. fail for me.

uber

uber

f**k i just came in my pants

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

Yo still waitin 4 the demo on xbox live does anyone no what time it's comin out uk time

Any official time for XBOX. f**k YOU PC USER FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!

JK JK!!!   ENJOY GUYS!

*is jealous*

snorre

snorre

searching 4 games :/

Matther321

Matther321

I'm downloading this and the ps3 demo yayz take that!!!!!@!

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

You lying swine !

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

Lair it's not out 4 the ps3 yet only pc so far any know when it come out for the xbox uk time let us no thanks

RavagerX

RavagerX

This is so much better than MW2 by a long shot. I'm going to miss AVP2 and AVP1.   ;D  

Tora

Tora

INPUT NOT SUPPORTED. WTF GODDAMNIT

Digitalfiend

Digitalfiend

Ugh.  The demo is somewhat of a let down.  I just tried the demo and I seriously hope the retail version has dedicated servers.  I was able to get in game with a group of random people via match-making ONCE and when I spawned as a predator I couldn't walk, only jump.  A few seconds later the host dropped out.  Yay for the peer-to-peer model.    :'(    

There is no dedicated browser to find games, no indication of latency, etc.  It looks like this might be peer-to-peer.  Graphics looked decent.

I *really* hope that there are a LOT more multiplayer options in the retail version.  I'm still going to buy the game for the single player experience, but come on.

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

To all xbox guys out there the time now is 1:34 am not lookin good but I'll stay up if I have to my guess hopefully 3:00am uk time

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed