AvP3 On The Way?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2008, 09:24:15 PM

Author
AvP3 On The Way? (Read 20,404 times)

konradski

konradski

many a game has been fcked up . what makes u think u cant. and games cost just as much as films to make . unless your happy with the original qauke engine.  remember they aint just selling it to fans. but the wider gaming community thats a lot harder to swing ,and get your investment back than a film.if a games cak it die,s on its arse in the gaming market(any one for Daikatana $25million flop) because film has a larger audiance and has a more varid and accesable market than computer entertainment although done correctly it can rake in more money than film if done wrong can end up costing the developers

Bakub

Bakub

I hope they make the game but not third movie.If they make the movie that will suck cuz every pred and alien movie was made by different director.If they make the game i hope the pred will have some wich are like in the AVP:R film.But th most important thing is to make this game balanced and get rid of the friggin bugs wich the second game have.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Jackson's involved in a producer capacity for the eventual 'Halo' film adaptation. If he's involved with the next game, at all, then it's probably alon gthose lines.  I don't see why Rebellion's so important, either. They did the PSP thing and everyone seems to think it was mediocre.  They might have done the original two games, but made the wrong decision with the graphics engine and can we please remember the sort of attrocious crap they introduced for the sake of 'balance'? Please? Because, if you do, you'll realise there are much better developers, out there. :)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

And no, the Predalien reproduction thing was not due to budget.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

AN AVP 3 GAME!!!!   ;D   I hope is not a movie.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Why would you want those two guys?  They don't understand the concept of balance.  It'll be like God of War or Heavenly Sword with a badass predator detaching his wristblades and swinging like tarzan all over the place.  I was excited until I saw they were involved.  While I'm sure they'd be good at making the predator the most imbalanced player of the game, they'd f**k the human and the Alien in the ass.

NoProblem

NoProblem

well...we can only hope. but if this is nearly as goog as AvP2...then we'll be getting a great game. I just hope my pc can support it   :P  

Xhan

Xhan

'Morphine:  Rebellion's take was a f**kload more balanced than Monolith's.

Huuters

Huuters

I hate those Brothers     >:(  

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

You sure they were talking about AVP3 the game and not the movie? I heard from an interview that if AVP-R has made enough money AVP 3 the movie will get the green light and it takes place in space. heh, place in space..

-mimic-

-mimic-

40, if avp 3 the movie is made then its not gonna be directed by the strauses.

bob45

bob45

can any one please help ,does any one no where i can download avp gold edition for pc  ,for free ,i have tried to buy it but its not being made any more,   :'(  

Firetnk

Firetnk

Is the game related to the last AVP2 story.   ???  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Having received badly by critics and fans the world over, what makes the brothers think they're game will be well received?  The games were original in their plot and they 3 way characters: Aliens, Predators or Marines.  Having Peter Jackson involved in the Halo movie will be awesome because he's proven himself worthy of such a movie title, whereas the brothers should just stick to music videos or even tv commercials.  Honestly, get Jim Cameron or Ridley Scott involved in the game because they have the knowledge of great story telling.  Hell John McTiernan could collaborate with them to create a masterpiece of a story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed