Hopes and Dreams for AvP2?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2006, 04:13:58 PM

Author
Hopes and Dreams for AvP2? (Read 18,433 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The only thing i care about is the story beging good not who will win.

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 20, 2007, 02:03:57 PM
I hope this film succeeds and earns a decent amount of money, but with hardly any advertising, I can't see this happening, and I thought they said FOX was one of the best for marketing. 

I'm pretty sure it will make a lot of money on the opeaning weekend because it has a lot of t.v adds duing the foot ball games on sundays and mondays.

nukem11

nukem11

The tv spots are brilliant and really exciting and don't lie because when people see it that's exactly what there get unlike AVP which was made really exciting and you didn't see them for ages. So atleast your getting what you see in the ads.

SiL

SiL

My hope is that the movie fails and we wait a while before trying again.

It was seven years between Alien and Aliens. Hardly hurt.

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: SiL on Dec 20, 2007, 08:18:16 PM

And we get the bros back again for a third.

marrerom

marrerom

Quote from: nukem11 on Dec 20, 2007, 08:21:55 PM
Quote from: SiL on Dec 20, 2007, 08:18:16 PM

no, they they had their chance. i want len wiseman to direct  :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

T.V spots where great and people in my school are talking about it. The best way to get hype is by posting t.v spots during on football games, MTV, Spike tv, FOX news, Adult Swim and G4. I think we will see some myspace adds soon this week.

SiL

SiL

Oh f**k no.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

If they do a 3rd movie with Colin Strause, maybe he will improve just like James Cameron and David Fincher did.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: SiL on Dec 20, 2007, 08:24:58 PM
Oh f**k no.
Brace yourselves for Predator 4.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 08:27:36 PM
If they do a 3rd movie with Colin Strause, maybe he will improve just like James Cameron and David Fincher did.
Improve how?

Cos from where I'm standing, Cameron hit a peak at Aliens and just started going down, with the only notable exception being T2.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Maybe if they do a 3rd movie, they make the story a bit better and make feel more like aliens.  James Cameron first movie (Piranha II) was crap but his later movies where a lot better.

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: SiL on Dec 20, 2007, 08:31:07 PM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 08:27:36 PM
Improve how?

Cos from where I'm standing, Cameron hit a peak at Aliens and just started going down, with the only notable exception being T2.

I thought his peak was Titanic he didnt win all those awards for nothing.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I'd direct the next one, if somebody let me, I would ultimately bring it back to its roots, I'd bring back the Giger alien design, those weird noises in alien, a visual effect, stop it from being portrayed as a bug or serpent, make the predator more darker and less hero status, bring back the original predator face, just give me a chance, I am serious.   

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 20, 2007, 08:36:11 PM
I'd direct the next one, if somebody let me, I would ultimately bring it back to its roots, I'd bring back the Giger alien design, those weird noises in alien, a visual effect, stop it from being portrayed as a bug or serpent, make the predator more darker and less hero status, bring back the original predator face, just give me a chance, I am serious.   

I say let me direct and are make em like the games. ;)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 08:34:40 PM
Maybe if they do a 3rd movie, they make the story a bit better and make feel more like aliens.  James Cameron first movie (Piranha II) was crap but his later movies where a lot better.
They want their story in space revolving around the Alien homeworld.

I repeat: f**k no.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed