[SPOILER FREE] Another review

Started by vehtam, Dec 19, 2007, 09:21:29 PM

Author
[SPOILER FREE] Another review (Read 24,412 times)

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Necronomicon on Dec 20, 2007, 12:20:09 AM
I certainly would not call you a liar, that would be ridiculous - no one here has lied about anything (not the fans at least).

so tell that to shmock and stop protecting him, while his pissing on us. there's a difference between an opinion and an insult. but ok, let's back on topic.

p.s. next time somebody over here will ask me for something, i will consider it for a looong time.  :(

echobbase79

echobbase79

vehtam thanks for doing that.

Necronomicon

Necronomicon

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 20, 2007, 12:24:42 AM
Quote from: Necronomicon on Dec 20, 2007, 12:20:09 AM
I certainly would not call you a liar, that would be ridiculous - no one here has lied about anything (not the fans at least).

so tell that to shmock and stop protecting him, while his pissing on us. there's a difference between an opinion and an insult. but ok, let's back on topic.

p.s. next time somebody over here will ask me for something, i will consider it for a looong time.  :(
I'm not defending him, but I am "defending" everyone's right to say what they want when they have seen the finished product for themselves.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Necronomicon on Dec 20, 2007, 12:26:26 AM
I'm not defending him, but I am "defending" everyone's right to say what they want when they have seen the finished product for themselves.

so you see for yourself that shmock comment is complete opposite, to what you're trying to do. he deserves slap in the face for calling us bullshitters, which are lying and writing bullshit based on trailers and online footage.

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:25:47 AM

i'm glad some people are actually thankful for that, good to hear that man, but really big thanks should go to Ja :)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 20, 2007, 12:31:48 AM

so you see for yourself that shmock comment is complete opposite, to what you're trying to do. he deserves slap in the face for calling us bullshitters, which are lying and writing bullshit based on trailers and online footage.

i'm glad some people are actually thankful for that, good to hear that man, but really big thanks should go to Ja :)

Well thank him too.

Necronomicon

Necronomicon

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 20, 2007, 12:31:48 AM

My opinion is that what schmock is allegedly doing/saying while his opinion is not right.... it's an internet forum for fans to discuss the film, not call each other names if we disagree. Sure, nothing is perfect and we can't all hold hands and sing songs and shit-like that, but we shouldn't be calling each other liars, or other uglier names, just because we disagree with one another....

Thanks to vehtam, Ja, and whoever else I've missed for at least taking their time to write their reviews up. Now, whether or not we will all agree on this come next Tuesday is yet to be seen.... 'til then, let's be civil, no?

vehtam

vehtam

sure sure, let's back on topic, sorry for that, i've got little angry. i think i'll just stop reading his posts, if bashing and calling names is his way of living instead of constructive criticism.

Necronomicon

Necronomicon

sounds good to me, and no worry man, I would be upset too.... we're only human.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Edit: Opps i post in the wrong topic lol.

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

that review sounds like a movie i want to see.....

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 19, 2007, 09:55:57 PM
This is just another review of yet another overly harsh critic comparing the movie to other films like Gone With The Wind, if it isn't a masterpiece or has a mistake here and there the movie is already crap in their book, trolls trolls trolls!!!

This movie is suppose to be a fun movie, a fun action horror movie, it's not suppose to be this film were it changes your life or has a message of piece in it ::)

Like I said, I don't care what these people think, I know the movie is going to rock.
You took the words right out of my mouth, could'nt agree more! God forbid its not a masterpiece.

XxWoLfxX

XxWoLfxX

the sad part like the first avp they didnt screened it to teh press kinda liek this time around n i dont quite believe meuch these reviews simple reasons is cuz they said there wouldnt be any screening but if they  about n they screening anyways then that dont say much good news... but like isaid be4 ill be standing inline  ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It looks like it game over for both series if the movie fails at the box office.

XxWoLfxX

XxWoLfxX

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 01:50:52 AM
It looks like it game over for both series if the movie fails at the box office.

and from those nagative reviews i tihnk it just might.............

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think if this movie does fail, fox will just make the series separate again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed