Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 150,139 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Binged first 3 seasons. Loving the show so far.

Also, I kinda hate Chuck

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 10, 2024, 06:26:07 PMBinged first 3 seasons. Loving the show so far.

Also, I kinda hate Chuck

Have you finished season three?

Kradan

Kradan

Yes

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
As bad as Chuck is... poor Chuck. :'(
[close]

Cosmic Incubation

I never watched the last 2 seasons of Saul, so I just rewatched seasons 1-4, and am currently halfway through season 5.

Incredible series!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 10, 2024, 08:06:46 PM
Spoiler
As bad as Chuck is... poor Chuck. :'(
[close]

Spoiler
Well, yeah, that part was sad
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

And done. Wow, what a journey

Nightmare Asylum

Kradan

Kradan

Also, wanted to say huge "thank you" to you personally, @Nightmare Asylum 'cause it's seeing your posts here back in 2022 praising the show that caused its title to rest in the back of my mind till about a week ago when I decided to check it out while wondering what show to watch with my mom

Nightmare Asylum

Glad to hear that people are still coming on to it now with it all said and done. Over a year removed and letting it sink in more, I'd still absolutely call it my very favorite TV show, and now this is making me want to revisit it all from the beginning again, now, too.

Immortan Jonesy

irn

irn

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 15, 2024, 09:50:32 PMGlad to hear that people are still coming on to it now with it all said and done. Over a year removed and letting it sink in more, I'd still absolutely call it my very favorite TV show, and now this is making me want to revisit it all from the beginning again, now, too.

I was a late arrival too having only watched it all last year. Fantastic show and surpasses Breaking Bad in my opinion. Only flaw was the cast looking 10 years older than in BB despite it being a prequel, but that's just minor nitpicking.

Nightmare Asylum

With the performances they're giving being so strong, the age of the actors honestly doesn't even bother me in the slightest.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I finished the show a few months ago... Wow.

At the time I started, I was a 100% sure I would like it way less than Breaking Bad.

Too much hype, way too many people telling me it's as good or even better, I was like f**k no.

And yet, here I am saying it was. What an amazing experience.

Also, Lalo is so f**king great ! Gilligan has a gift for writing amazing characters.

Nightmare Asylum

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed