AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM

Author
AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions (Read 24,185 times)

Da Dizzle

Da Dizzle

i think the avp movie is going to kick ass i would like to see more pictures of the movie please email me pictures

Mooseakolopsatron

Mooseakolopsatron

I think that the end of the trailer where the alien stares down the pred and then the pred grabs its throat are actually 2 different shots. If you watch it in slo-mo, it's actually a fast cut from the shot of the stare-down to the shot of the grab. Also, if you look at the angle the alien head is at compared to the pred, it's physically impossible for the pred to grab it the way it does in the next shot. Either it's a crappy shot that doesn't flow smoothly or it's 2 different shots altogether.  As for new alien types, I think a predalien is all but guaranteed, and a praetorian or the empress would b sweet too, but if they try and throw everything in at once it would likely ruin the movie. It would be great to see 1 or 2 new types now and a couple more in the sequel. I'd especially like to see a predalien queen next time around.  And aliens over preds any day   :D  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

To whoever asked it: This film is a prequel to Alien and a sequel to Predator 3.  -Rusty Nails

lets rock

lets rock

cheers nails, cleared that one up! the other down side to it tho is surely having discovered the aliens before alien, how come weyland just didnt go back and investigate the pyramids again?? why send a group of people on there way home in alien to a derelict ship when they were discovered on earth before? kind of snags the continuation a bit!

Cetanu

Cetanu

One important screenshot is probably missing... If you look at http://www.yautja.net/ally.jpg there is a predator standing behind Lex. And the predator doesn't seems to be attacking her, he seems much more to be ally with her! Also notice sad expression in Lex face... is she going to shoot somebody from the crew? Maybe somebody infected by alien embryo?

NeoNixon

NeoNixon

Uh...ever give a thought that the aliens in the temple are wiped out in AVP? Preds self destructing maybe?

Orion

Orion

If there are no marines like others in say avp. Then God has answered my prayers. Everybody just go see the movie it's going to rock.

Eric

Eric

hey guys. just one thing i want to give my take on.  i believe the lead predator to be the one in the the regular silver helmet. why u ask? because, all the the set reports report him as having a silver helmet being very huge, very long dreds.  the scar predator i believe is the one you belive to be the lead predator, it is mentioned that way on page one under the costume stuff.  notice very short dreds.  also for the avp toy series we know all know the identies of all the figures except the space alien, which i believe to be a predalien.  what do you think?

Mega-Hellboy

Mega-Hellboy

:-\   Maby the Predator called "the chopper Predator", the one with those big wristblade, is Different then the one shown in scene 9. Cause the mcfarlane toys also mention an Elder Predator and i like the theroy of the Grid alien it makes sense. and also the alien at the end could be a space alien a doubt its predalien due to predaliens have matible over ther mouth. the toys also make evident that the grid alien holds some importance

Kiryu

Kiryu

It looks like what ever type of alien that the predator is grabbing is some type of species we have not seen by the shape of the mouth and teeth.... could it be the pred alien maybe even a queen guard the praetorian? who knows........   ???  

Mega-Hellboy

Mega-Hellboy

:)   it could be an evloved Alien who knows i guess we have to wait for the film or at the least the Mcfarlane toys. but ihope they put the pred disc in. and that explosion i dont think its from a self-destruct it would have done 10 times more damage.

Lock n Load

Lock n Load

Hasn't it occured to anyone that the predator's would not attack the human's simply because they were scientists and unarmed just like in the movies or they could just be regarding them as meat for the aliens, either way the humans are f**ked but I don't think they would be hunted unless some of the group has weapons ie guns or knives. They would probably herd the humans to the aliens like sheep unless some of the humans potray warrior courage as to maybe challenge an alien. This human would then be worthy of assistance or a duel. I love aliens and  the predators. All humans must die

arafat

arafat

;D  how can ppl write so much about a movie well for what i have seen of the pics it sure looks like one hell of a movie

Newt

Newt

Hurray for movie ^_^

Ssurodius

Ssurodius

To the dude who was talkin about Weyland sending people back to the pyramid to get the xenomorph. I clearly remember reading somewhere that the pyramid is destroyed at the end of the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed