Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 10:33:53 AM
Yeah it looks very biomechanical in the previous shot,  weird that people don't think so.

Also not getting the pirahna thing either, wait now I see it. I think that has to do with the lighting of the shot and how shiny the teeth are.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 10:27:02 AM
Quote from: Huntsman on Today at 09:42:02 AMLooks good to me. Not going to pucker up and him him a kiss though.

Needs Michelle Pfeiffer lips for that.
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 10:14:12 AM
Quote from: Kane's other son on Today at 09:31:40 AM
Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Today at 01:34:25 AMSo we're getting more of an organic, 'Alien Covenant'-like facial look with piranha-shaped teeth this time around, rather than something nearer the original 'Big Chap' visage then?

The "pointy" bits are not its teeth. They're its gums. The teeth look pretty much like they always did.
Doesn't matter. It still resembles that cartoony piranha teeth aesthetic, especially at first glance. And the teeth are dark enough that it contrasts with the brightly lit, maybe translucent gums.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by SM - Today at 10:01:43 AM
Quote from: blacksymbiote on Today at 08:42:51 AM
Quote from: SM on Today at 08:23:02 AMAssuming that was logged on the flight recorder - he can't harm a human being.
But by omitting the information, he's allowing her to be killed by the chestbursting.

How is he supposed to help her?
Last post by Huntsman - Today at 09:42:02 AM
Looks good to me. Not going to pucker up and him him a kiss though.
Last post by Kane's other son - Today at 09:31:40 AM
Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Today at 01:34:25 AMSo we're getting more of an organic, 'Alien Covenant'-like facial look with piranha-shaped teeth this time around, rather than something nearer the original 'Big Chap' visage then?

The "pointy" bits are not its teeth. They're its gums. The teeth look pretty much like they always did.
Last post by Project A34K - Today at 09:26:31 AM
Maybe it's because I'm new here, but I'm confused...

What egg?  8) 

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 06:08:30 AMI don't know who put it there but I know who took it away, @Project A34K

Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 09:13:24 AM
Quote from: SM on Today at 08:23:02 AM
Quote from: blacksymbiote on Today at 08:05:35 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 07:50:59 AMBishop was quoting the flight recorder he was plugged into, he didn't know there was an Alien.
He didn't mention the med scan of Ripley being facehugged while plugged in.

Assuming that was logged on the flight recorder - he can't harm a human being.

I can't imagine that the neuroscan data wouldn't be included along with everything else that happened on the ship.
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:04:54 AM
It's the most biomechanical it's been since 1992.
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 08:58:30 AM
Looks plenty biomechanical to me.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed