What is your learning disability?

Started by CanadianHero67, Oct 07, 2007, 07:40:08 PM

Author
What is your learning disability? (Read 4,033 times)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

I get boared and pay attention every now and then but well dont put that much effort into It I can be A+ if I Wanted to just don't care for school that much

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: War Wager on Oct 07, 2007, 08:26:45 PM
I'm horribly sh*t at maths...

Same here.. had a hard time with math in highschool and college.  I got through it though, just got to want to understand it.  Still barely do lol.. but I got through it.  :P

Deadly Lotus

i have mild Autism apparently according to my mum... i'm embarrassed about it...

i am sh*t at maths and English... i have a feeling i'm Dyscalculic... i haven't been tested but atr reading about it on wikipedia i have nearly all the symptoms...

sweeteyes

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Oct 08, 2007, 02:55:57 AM
This kid literally, acts retarded, just to get in the special education class. He was in my class last year, and he was perfectly normal. Now he acts really dumb just so he can be in that class, and he always waves and winks and smiles at me, I don't know what his problem is.

well...the teachers are dumb then if they cant work this kid out... ::)

Predboy

Predboy

My disability, hmmmm. Well, I bore very easily in my classes, and its very hard for me to pay attention to my teacher. My chemestry teacher, forget it, not once can i remember paying a damn attention in that class. I have a problem where my mind is just, it takes me a while to figure something out, or even look up something. I look around, seeing so many other people already done with their work while Im only making it halfway through. In math, shit, in chemestry, total shit. God, Im starting to think if Im really just plain stupid. :P

sweeteyes

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 11, 2007, 10:42:53 PM
My disability, hmmmm. Well, I bore very easily in my classes, and its very hard for me to pay attention to my teacher. My chemestry teacher, forget it, not once can i remember paying a damn attention in that class. I have a problem where my mind is just, it takes me a while to figure something out, or even look up something. I look around, seeing so many other people already done with their work while Im only making it halfway through. In math, shit, in chemestry, total shit. God, Im starting to think if Im really just plain stupid. :P

sounds like you need a teachers aid to help ya in class.....

cyanide90210

well funny thing is, i was told im dyslexic with numbers yet i was in top set maths at school and i got a C on my GCSE maths.... really confused me

Private Hudson

I don't know if this is a disability, but I have a hard time paying attention to what I don't like, even if I really want to.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The learning disability i have is that i get piss way to easy. If someone in real life gets me mad i will beat the crap out of them.

Sorry if i post this before (I don't remember if i post in this topic before).

Dark Passenger

well when i was little i had a problem with sying sentences, like i always paused for ages inbetween words, i dunno what its called.....

Cromartie

i have a condition called "Itchy-Scrott"

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I forget things, my memory is sometimes good and then sometimes bad.

sweeteyes

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 11, 2007, 11:36:12 PM
I forget things, my memory is sometimes good and then sometimes bad.

yeh...thats corse of too many knocks on the head during kickboxing!! :(

maledoro

maledoro

Mine is that I can't read posts by people who write like six-year-olds.

Horhey

Horhey

I opened the oven to get something to drink and I called my teacher "mom" once. :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed