Just try to make peace again between recent and ancient xenomorphs.

Started by Kradan, Feb 12, 2019, 11:36:21 AM

Author
Just try to make peace again between recent and ancient xenomorphs. (Read 18,464 times)

Huggs

You mean it's b-a-a-a-a-d?  ;)

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Quote from: Kane's other son on Sep 04, 2019, 09:01:36 AM
The Alien is a product of experimentation with extra-terrestrial technology and extra-terrestrial animals. Even if it's created by David, it's still alien.
I still believe that if we get a sequel to Covenant, the Alien will inherit its biomechanical characteristics from David.

Finally some logic and not hyperbole  :D

For such a mysterious organism found light years away in deep space it sure does look awfully penisy for some reason... What Are thE OdDs 😂

Still love this utterly bonkers entry in the canon 😂 (some flawed creature cgi here and there aside).
David becoming this mad, sexually repressed pseudo-God pouring all of his neuroses and space fever into designing a creature that's a complete personification of his repression (the very creative organ he did not possess, a cock 😂) is wonderfully twisted.

A.I. depicted as a Shelley quoting/misattributing genocidal incel is something only Ridley Scott would do. 😂

The xenomorph has always been a drooling, walking cock ffs 😂

Drukathi

Drukathi

The Alien is a product of experimentation with extra-terrestrial technology and extra-terrestrial animals. Even if it's created by David, it's still alien.
I still believe that if we get a sequel to Covenant, the Alien will inherit its biomechanical characteristics from David.

I don't think so. The Last Engineer from Prometheus already looks like a biomechanoid. His aesthetics are very close to the first Alien.

I'm not talking about David, as the creator of the xenomorph, as a new species or as his own version, but i'm sure - if alien should get the biomechanical parts - it should come from Prometheus-like Engineers, not from David.

Maybe David infects the Engineer with xenomorph or Engineers will get David's eggs and upgrade them/will be infected - the result is a biomechanical xenomorph.

Kane's other son

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Sep 08, 2019, 05:56:14 AM

For such a mysterious organism found light years away in deep space it sure does look awfully penisy for some reason... What Are thE OdDs 😂

Still love this utterly bonkers entry in the canon 😂 (some flawed creature cgi here and there aside).
David becoming this mad, sexually repressed pseudo-God pouring all of his neuroses and space fever into designing a creature that's a complete personification of his repression (the very creative organ he did not possess, a cock 😂) is wonderfully twisted.

Yup. David is perpetually horny but can get no release.

Evanus

For such a mysterious organism found light years away in deep space it sure does look awfully penisy for some reason... What Are thE OdDs

Still love this utterly bonkers entry in the canon  (some flawed creature cgi here and there aside).
David becoming this mad, sexually repressed pseudo-God pouring all of his neuroses and space fever into designing a creature that's a complete personification of his repression (the very creative organ he did not possess, a cock is wonderfully twisted.

A.I. depicted as a Shelley quoting/misattributing genocidal incel is something only Ridley Scott would do.

The xenomorph has always been a drooling, walking cock ffs

razeak

A.I. depicted as a Shelley quoting/misattributing genocidal incel is something only Ridley Scott would do. 😂

The xenomorph has always been a drooling, walking cock ffs 😂

Good lord, I may have just swung the other way on this movie.  That also reflects a lot of current societal issues. Wow.

Voodoo Magic

Huggs

I know. This is heavy.

Samhain13

Weyland should have just named David as Chad instead, its all his fault.

Huggs

But I thought Chad's were the ones who are actually gettin' frisky?

Samhain13

Samhain13

Yeah, if David was called one he wouldn't have lost his shit.  :P That's why he will call the Alien Big Chad after he is done.

I think that would be giving Scott too much I credit, I doubt he even knows what that means, he just do things following whatever random thought is on his mind at the moment.

SM

You never saw Alien did you?

Samhain13

Samhain13

SM

SM

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 10, 2019, 08:48:48 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHx6wffwFvJ2VLk-Xu1bPwQs4OgMIkp8q7UEs4YLqM4ed9suwl

So that's a no?

You should.  It's really cool.  It's got this sexually frustrated robot who tries to kill people by choking them with phallic objects and everything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed