The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 465,990 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Spoiler

Daenerys Targaryen is jealous.
Aegon Targaryen is just.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Old One

The Old One

And with that, The Walking Dead is obsolete.

Kimo

Kimo

Half way in to this episode. Is it my TV I can't see shit.

The Old One

The Old One

Spoiler
Spoiler
A lot of people, angry. I believe.
Spoiler
So whadda all think of Ayra Stark eliminating the Night King?
[close]
[close]
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Spoiler
Haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like a boring end to a boring villain.
[close]

Kimo

Kimo

So the episode was dark but it was still awsome.
Just one thing?
Spoiler
can the final few episodes top this one? I was hoping the Knight King would invade King's Landing but that's not gunna happen by the looks of thkngs. glad that Theon got a awsome send off. Lyanna Mormont death was epic at least she took a giant out.
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

I didn't LOVE this episode like I thought I would but it was definitely a stressful and intense episode. The initial battle outside of the wall was very hard to see. There were a few great horror moments as well.

Spoiler
I loved the surprise twist of Arya killing the Night King but I felt the White Walkers were very wasted. We didn't lose as many characters as I had thought. I'm mixed on it. One, I'm very happy we didn't lose the people I thought we would (Grey Worm, Podrick,Gendry, Tormund and Brienne) but we did lose Theon and Jorah which is huge. It was so stressful watching them fail constantly and be overwhelmed. There was no hope for the back half. I wonder how they're going to defeat Cersei's army now.
[close]

Local Trouble

Spoiler
Cersei is still at the top of Arya's shit list.
[close]

LastSonofKrypton

R.I.P Game of Thrones.  D&D put the final bullet in the head of a show that has been failing for a while.

reecebomb

reecebomb

Hmmn, not expecting much. Third episode is receiving lots of criticism, both first two episodes of season eight were dragging and i had to force myself to not skip through, first time it happened with GOT, previously my mind was always invested even with the lesser episodes, albeit season sevens poor logic induced lots of head scratching and cause for concern. If the writing sucks then the visual mayhem does nothing, hope the third episode won't be a chore to watch through and the rest of the final season will do the series some justice, not expecting much... 

First Blood

First Blood

This was one of the best episodes in television history. Oh, and it was supposed to look like AVPR on purpose.

The ones we lost...

Spoiler
Jorah Mormont
Theon Greyjoy
Beric Dondarrion
Melisandre
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kimo on Apr 29, 2019, 01:53:13 AM
Half way in to this episode. Is it my TV I can't see shit.

YES! THIS! It was like watching the AvPR DVD all over again!  :-\

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 29, 2019, 02:45:14 AM
Spoiler
Spoiler
A lot of people, angry. I believe.
Spoiler
So whadda all think of Ayra Stark eliminating the Night King?
[close]
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
People are angry that Ayra killed him? I personally liked it.
[close]

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Spoiler
Meh, after her training month with the faceless men turned her into Batman for some reason, it's not something that surprised me or still  bothers./spoiler]
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 29, 2019, 02:01:46 PMThe ones we lost...

Spoiler
Jorah Mormont
Theon Greyjoy
Beric Dondarrion
Melisandre
[close]

Spoiler
You're forgetting Lil' Mormont Giantsbane and Edd.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed