Theory about why Scar is so popular

Started by shadowedge, Mar 14, 2012, 12:16:12 AM

Author
Theory about why Scar is so popular (Read 29,511 times)

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SiL on Mar 15, 2012, 10:46:30 PM
The humans were meant to be dead when they got there. But there were more humans than eggs, so they had to clean up. Humans were never the goal.

Not the primary goal at least. The 'hunters' may of been there for the "caribou bucks" but if there are 'whitetail bucks' around are you going to be picky about it? And if they were supposed to clean up than why was Lex so special? Was she like a lighty damaged Star Wars card from the 80's while everyone else was moldy crap and bannana peels?

Quote from: SM on Mar 15, 2012, 10:48:06 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 15, 2012, 10:44:40 PM
A lot of dead people would disagree.

Dey'd be dead... wrong.

Ha ha ha.

SM

SM

QuoteNot the primary goal at least. The 'hunters' may of been there for the "caribou bucks" but if there are 'whitetail bucks' around are you going to be picky about it?

Not the point.  They were there to take on Aliens.  The humans were peripheral.

QuoteAnd if they were supposed to clean up than why was Lex so special?

Pussified Predator/ bad writing.

Crazy Rich

I do see what you mean. For the record I feel that maybe I could of used a better word than "supposed".

Pussified Predator/ bad writing.

Good answer.  ;D

Requiem28

I think it's because of that gymnastics stunt with him impaling the queen with his spear in slow-mo (you know what I mean  ::)).  Girls LOOOVE that kinda stuff.  And I'll admit, I thought that part was pretty cool too.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 15, 2012, 11:02:10 PM
Not the primary goal at least.
Not any kind of goal--

Ah, but why do I even bother.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 16, 2012, 05:18:46 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 15, 2012, 11:02:10 PM
Not the primary goal at least.
Not any kind of goal--

Ah, but why do I even bother.

For the sake of conversation.

mastermoon

Maybe it's because the Scar Predator is based on Broken Tusk from the AVP comics.

Thats the possible reason Scar is popular.

predxeno

Scar is popular?

SM

SM

Quote from: mastermoon on Mar 18, 2012, 11:23:39 PM
Maybe it's because the Scar Predator is based on Broken Tusk from the AVP comics.

Thats the possible reason Scar is popular.

99% of the punters wouldn't know anything about Broken Tusk.

OpenMaw

Aside from teaming up with a human, how exactly is he based on Broken Tusk? He's a newb. Broken Tusk was supposedly a veteran. He doesn't have a broken tusk, BT did.... Hence the name.

I didn't realize scar was "so popular." I thought of any of the AVP Preds it would be Wolf that could be called "popular." Though that's a stretch.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 31, 2012, 04:56:29 AM
I didn't realize scar was "so popular." I thought of any of the AVP Preds it would be Wolf that could be called "popular." Though that's a stretch.

Scar is popular with the female fans.  If you were to ask a predator fangirl whose her favorite predator, most of them (not all) would say 'Scar'

OpenMaw

Quote from: Topazora on Mar 31, 2012, 06:26:32 PM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 31, 2012, 04:56:29 AM

Scar is popular with the female fans.  If you were to ask a predator fangirl whose her favorite predator, most of them (not all) would say 'Scar'

... Wh... Why?

I know the answers going to hurt.

Crazy Rich

Because he's the only predator in movie history that sparkles.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 31, 2012, 07:05:13 PM
Quote from: Topazora on Mar 31, 2012, 06:26:32 PM

... Wh... Why?

Scar was cool until the fanfiction came and turned him into Edward Scar Cullen.
But that question is the reason this thread was created.

chupacabras acheronsis

he was never cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed