Recent posts

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 12:40:15 AMI have never got a match in 2024, I think everyone plays it on PC now.

That's unfortunate because I need to somehow get the 'that's a ready habit' achievement. 18000+xp. Wonder if there is a work around?..
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:47:21 AM
I'm  hopeful that seeing how the line resonates with audiences, and the perspectives given here, might get him to rethink his decision. Especially since people who are otherwise keen to see his work would sooner not watch it for the sake of something he considers simple to remove.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by SM - Today at 09:40:27 AM
Think he did the latter before the former from memory didn't he?
Alien Films / Alien 45th Anniversary: A Conv...
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 09:35:13 AM
Not the best quality
No spoilers

Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 09:34:11 AM
Quote from: SM on Today at 09:04:10 AMSo he's not infiltrating Jabba's Palace and hanging with old mate Dash?

Not yet, but hope springs eternal.

@TilotnyWorshiper28 Do let us know when Lando infiltrates Jabba's Palace and hangs out with old mate Dash, won't you?
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 09:29:28 AM
I already called it a hatchet job.  Not much else I can say now that I haven't said already.

The guy who's making it is welcome to prove that asshole on AvPG (me) wrong by reversing those stupid changes, but I won't hold my breath.

It's just a shame that this is the only 4k version of Alien 3 on the horizon and, as it stands now, it's a shameless act of artistic vandalism.
Last post by SM - Today at 09:11:33 AM
It's a labour of love - like fan fic, fan art, cosplay etc. The fact everyone here disagrees shouldn't shift his decisions. Me least of all since I think all fan edits are bad.
Recreational Area / Re: What are you listening to ...
Last post by HuDaFuK - Today at 09:04:51 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 07:49:34 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8
Apologies for too much info, but...

I literally saw that post whilst taking a shit at work.

Meta.
Last post by SM - Today at 09:04:10 AM
So he's not infiltrating Jabba's Palace and hanging with old mate Dash?
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed