Do you think there could be a post AVP-R Predator novel

Started by MattTaz, Feb 12, 2008, 07:29:31 AM

Author
Do you think there could be a post AVP-R Predator novel (Read 1,229 times)

MattTaz

It sounds like - thankfully - there will be no more Aliens on Earth films and that the next avp3 will be set in space and most probably set in the 22nd century.

Given 2004 to 2122 is a long time, do you think it's possible to set a post AVP-R Predator novel that wouldn't f'k with the movie timelines. The Preds may be curious as to humans sudden advancement into space. A good author could incorporate characters from all the Pred films. Ms Yutani, Colonel 'what's his name'. A storyline that could interweave with Harrigan, Lex, Dallas etc.....

The Alien novels i've read seem to have a wide scope in regards to movie canon.

Rafael S.

I have made a fan script that may intress you.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=14504.0

Its about the WOLF's past.

SM

The existing novels have mucked around with continuity to varying degrees so I don't see why they'd worry about mucking around with it now.  Especially for a Predator novel since the future is completely clear.

b-raz

Quote from: MattTaz on Feb 12, 2008, 07:29:31 AM
It sounds like - thankfully - there will be no more Aliens on Earth films and that the next avp3 will be set in space and most probably set in the 22nd century.

Given 2004 to 2122 is a long time, do you think it's possible to set a post AVP-R Predator novel that wouldn't f'k with the movie timelines. The Preds may be curious as to humans sudden advancement into space. A good author could incorporate characters from all the Pred films. Ms Yutani, Colonel 'what's his name'. A storyline that could interweave with Harrigan, Lex, Dallas etc.....

Sounds cool to me. Id really like to see this.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: b-raz on Feb 16, 2008, 04:20:11 PM
Quote from: MattTaz on Feb 12, 2008, 07:29:31 AM

Sounds cool to me. Id really like to see this.

Same,I would like a PREDATOR novel that has no DONGS

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed