News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 562,975 times)

Evanus

I wonder if they're going to change the Juggernaut's design to match the original derelict, or if they're just going to ignore it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

oduodu

Quote from: windebieste on Aug 24, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Scott has already gone on record and stated the next movie will feature Engineers returning to find their planet decimated.  We also  know there's Juggernaut class ships garaged under the city. 

Maybe, the returning Engineers will use those ships to chase down David.  It's a short stretch to sketch in the details if that's the case; to have an Engineer pilot infected by one of David's creation to become Acheron's derelict. 

Engineer in that seat, for sure.  Not David.

-Windebieste.

So then David created the space jockey as we know it also?

#sighs acceptingly#. LOL

That could work I guess. 

SM

Hamster1066

The Space Jockey was in Prometheus. How could David create it?

Paranoid Android

He meant the specific space jockey the Nostromo crew find in Alien, and it's less of a literal 'create' and more of a 'being responsible for'.

That said, the alien was in Prometheus, yet David still managed to create that, so who knows. Maybe David creates the Engineers in the sequel.

SM

There was an Alien in Prometheus?

Paranoid Android

We've been through that already.

SiL

That's not an Alien, it's a mural on a wall.

Paranoid Android

Of the alien. It features the alien's entire lifecycle: egg, facehugger, mature alien and queen.

SiL

Looks more like the deacon.

Paranoid Android

The deacon doesn't have eggs, facehuggers or queen.

426Buddy

Quote from: Paranoid Android on Aug 24, 2017, 09:43:03 PM

How do you know?

Paranoid Android

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 24, 2017, 09:44:50 PM
How do you know?
Because David supposedly designs them according to those prequels, and without him they do not exist. Then again, you are free to provide evidence of deacon eggs, facehugger and queen to disprove my argument.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Paranoid Android on Aug 24, 2017, 09:43:03 PM

Which aren't really visible in the mural as seen on screen. It definitely looks more like the Deacon than an actual Alien to me, though. Much more diminutive. Did we ever find out who actually sculpted/designed that mural? Would love to try and get some background on the intent of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed