Splash Report Rumors

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 10, 2017, 09:01:54 PM

Author
Splash Report Rumors (Read 62,520 times)

overthere

overthere

You guys are proof fans shouldn't be heard. I welcome the 10 feet tall Predator idea and can't wait to see what else Shane has in store.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: overthere on Feb 14, 2017, 08:36:40 PM
You guys are proof fans shouldn't be heard. I welcome the 10 feet tall Predator idea and can't wait to see what else Shane has in store.

Don't worry, they clearly didn't listen to the fans. :-\

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I welcome it too, I wonder how it's gonna look and how the humans will have to combat it.

As for fans being heard... we have so many disagreements, which fans will they hear? XD

overthere

overthere

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 14, 2017, 08:47:45 PM

And I consider that a good thing.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Were fans asking for Black to consider certain ideas? I don't remember the fans being very specific about what they wanted from this movie?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

And the dogs... I'd thought PREDATORS was the last I'd seen of those damn things.

goose_3387

goose_3387

This is the movie Wolf should have been in. Wolf is a great example of how you can stay true to the Predator character roots and expand it in an exciting way. Wolf didn't need to be 10ft tall and genetically enhanced, he was simply experienced and had some cool tech to help him out.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: overthere on Feb 14, 2017, 08:58:41 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 14, 2017, 08:47:45 PM

And I consider that a good thing.

Yup.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: greygoose on Feb 14, 2017, 09:32:27 PM
This is the movie Wolf should have been in. Wolf is a great example of how you can stay true to the Predator character roots and expand it in an exciting way. Wolf didn't need to be 10ft tall and genetically enhanced, he was simply experienced and had some cool tech to help him out.

I wouldn't mind this, and I would still like to see the last changes become this... Not necessarily Wolf, but another veteran or elite kind of Predator with top of the line gear we have never seen. And we'd get a proper Predator vs Predator fight.

swarm87

swarm87

so leprechaun: predator edition?

overthere

overthere

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 14, 2017, 09:02:23 PM
Were fans asking for Black to consider certain ideas? I don't remember the fans being very specific about what they wanted from this movie?

No, and I'm saying I'm glad it's so. Seeing how fans here are already gathering their panties in a bunch over this leaked synopsis when there's nothing wrong with it. This finally sounds like it's not going to be another slasher movie, but will have an actual story.
I've never seen anything like this, this seems something Predator fans are pioneers at. Not just on this forum, I mean elsewhere online, everyone complains at the very mention of a new Predator movie like it's doomed from the start.

Fans have no idea what they want, myself included, and I'm happy Shane is doing something different with it. All who are quick to scream "OMG, this is going to be a disaster" are blind.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: overthere on Feb 14, 2017, 11:02:45 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 14, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

No, and I'm saying I'm glad it's so. Seeing how fans here are already gathering their panties in a bunch over this leaked synopsis when there's nothing wrong with it. This finally sounds like it's not going to be another slasher movie, but will have an actual story.
I've never seen anything like this, this seems something Predator fans are pioneers at. Not just on this forum, I mean elsewhere online, everyone complains at the very mention of a new Predator movie like it's doomed from the start.

Fans have no idea what they want, myself included, and I'm happy Shane is doing something different with it. All who are quick to scream "OMG, this is going to be a disaster" are blind.
I feel the same as you do, all over everybody is complaining non-stop. AVP and AVP:R aren't great and I understand the disappointment, Predator is my all-time favorite movie, Predator 2 was good to me, Predators was ok, I'm really thinking Shane and Fred are gonna knock this out of the park. Having an actual storyline and character build up can make this into a classic and I think that's what we're gonna get this time around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overthere

overthere

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Feb 14, 2017, 11:07:42 PM

I feel the same as you do, all over everybody is complaining non-stop. AVP and AVP:R aren't great and I understand the disappointment, Predator is my all-time favorite movie, Predator 2 was good to me, Predators was ok, I'm really thinking Shane and Fred are gonna knock this out of the park. Having an actual storyline and character build up can make this into a classic and I think that's what we're gonna get this time around

Thanks. Predator is my favorite movie too, and as much as I love the original, I can't wait for something different to happen. This sounds like a story about the race to the kid, who'll get to the equipment first, and is exciting even without the Predator in it. Plus we get another Predator who's captured, imagine the science done on him, cool new facts we'll learn about them, see the Predator react in captivity, etc.

This is going to be a fun movie.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: overthere on Feb 14, 2017, 11:10:52 PM
Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Feb 14, 2017, 11:07:42 PM

Thanks. Predator is my favorite movie too, and as much as I love the original, I can't wait for something different to happen. This sounds like a story about the race to the kid, who'll get to the equipment first, and is exciting even without the Predator in it. Plus we get another Predator who's captured, imagine the science done on him, cool new facts we'll learn about them, see the Predator react in captivity, etc.

This is going to be a fun movie.

I was telling my wife the other day that I may fly from Michigan to New Jersey to go watch it opening night with my father in-law who's the biggest Predator fan I've ever met

Master

Master

Maybe you don't,  but I do and screw you with generalisation of fanbase.  Many of us have clear vision of what they'd like to see and don't bite some half-assed ideas with yet another SP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed