Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,105,047 times)

Big_BLACK

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 22, 2010, 05:40:30 PM
Hey cool. They combined the awesomeness of Predator with the outdated lameness of Star Wars. Great Job!
Thank God I'm not the only one who always has and forever will think anything Star Wars / Star Trek related is lame as f**k

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Big_BLACK on Apr 22, 2010, 07:34:06 PM
Hey cool. They combined the awesomeness of Predator with the outdated lameness of Star Wars. Great Job!
Thank God I'm not the only one who always has and forever will think anything Star Wars / Star Trek related is lame as f**k
Shout out loud, you shouldn't.
Keep it a secret, you should.

Big_BLACK

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 22, 2010, 07:37:04 PM
But Yoda ... I wasn't the only one who thinks that, whether its a minority opinion or not.

Alien³

He says on AVPGalaxy. Come on if you're on here you're just as bad as people who like Star Trek/Wars
We're all big nerds. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Big_BLACK on Apr 22, 2010, 07:38:57 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 22, 2010, 07:37:04 PM
But Yoda ... I wasn't the only one who thinks that, whether its a minority opinion or not.
Yeah... but this community has plenty of SW and ST fans... better not get them on Berserk mode... ;)

Big_BLACK

Quote from: Alien³ on Apr 22, 2010, 07:39:59 PM

He says on AVPGalaxy. Come on if you're on here you're just as bad as people who like Star Trek/Wars
We're all big nerds. :)
Why is everyone jumping on me for my statement, but not the other poster for his statement?  Biased, much?

:(

I'm not critiquing anyone for being a nerd, fan, geek, or otherwise.  I'm talking about the material strictly.  I thought Star Wars is "meh" at best.  George Lucas is retarded.

Big_BLACK

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 22, 2010, 07:40:48 PM
Yeah... but this community has plenty of SW and ST fans... better not get them on Berserk mode... ;)
I'm asking why you felt the need to only address me?  I didn't make the initial statement.  And if they go crazy over the statement I made, that is their business.  I'm entitled to my opinion, and I'm equally entitled to voice it.  Who is it of anyone else to tell me what i can and cannot say?

:-\

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Mine was a joke, nothing less, nothing more.
You can't get criticism on a certain thing that fans jump you in matter of seconds!
So... don't make that :-\ face, 'mkay? :D

Alien³

Purebreedalien

HATE! HATE!

Doesn't even look like it has mandibles, and its frame is too human for my tastes.

Skinner

I'm not that fond of it either.  :-\

DoomRulz

If Predators had ancient evolutionary ancestors, that's what they'd look like.

Purebreedalien

It only has two toes, and appears to have no mandibles. :-\

Sexy Poot

If I could shout from the top of a mountain "I HATE STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I would in a heart-beat.  Lol at everyone getting on Big Blacks case hehe. Im glad too that im not the only one who hates Star Wars. I respect the films yeah, but its been shoved down my throat for the 22 years ive been alive. Were all big nerd family here so it is what it is. Everyone likes different things. The difference between our fanboyism and Star Wars fanboyism is that our shit is badass, rated R, acid bleeding, high-tech hunting pure balls and ovaries to the wall awesomeness. They have a little green guy who talks weird.  ;D

DoomRulz

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 22, 2010, 09:07:38 PM
It only has two toes, and appears to have no mandibles. :-\

I swear, I see a hoof. No, really.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed