Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,105,151 times)

Keith

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jun 06, 2009, 11:29:17 PM
Not sure if I can..but I would so edit the predator's hand/arm into stroking his chin...maybe tommorow if I got da time.

I've got a pic that might help you with that:

Unfortunately, though, the color isn't as vibrant in this pic as it is in the other pic. You'll have to work on "blending it in".

Johnny Handsome

Never seen that pic before, awesome as always.

Xhan

Fangoria promo pic.

XenoVC

Thanks Keith,got any more shots?

Keith

Yes, I do. Give me time and I'll post them.

MrSpaceJockey

Damnit, since I use Paint (MS), I can edit in the arm (it doesn't lookbad either), but as you said, the vibrancy is off. Can someone fix that 2nd picture with Photoshop, so then I can edit it? Mucho Thanks!

DoomRulz

Keith, that pic is sweet ;D Nice find!

Keith

Thank you DoomRulz. OK, MrSpaceJockey, I tried to make the pic more "vibrant" myself (using Paint Shop Pro; I don't have Photoshop)). Hope the arm is at least good enough:

MrSpaceJockey

Thanks Keith! Here's mah prototype by the way...

DoomRulz

Keith...nice job with the added blue there. Adds a nice hue to it. How old was the original picture?

MrSpaceJockey

Thank you Keith for inspiring me to make this...

Keith

Hey Space Jockey!

I think that looks great! It blends in pretty well!

Great tag line too. Would make a great signature graphic (if only they allowed sig graphics that were that big!)

Keith

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 07, 2009, 04:46:30 PM
Keith...nice job with the added blue there. Adds a nice hue to it. How old was the original picture?

Thanks. I just tried to make it look like the other pic. The original pic is a photo that I had developed from a 35 mm slide back in March. The photo is not as "washed out" as it looks posted. I guess I don't have the greatest scanner in the world.

DoomRulz

Interesting. I was gonna say; the lack of hue was probably due to the image's age.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Keith on Jun 07, 2009, 02:44:00 PM
Yes, I do. Give me time and I'll post them.

Please do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed