Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,964 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 22, 2018, 04:36:14 PMLess obsession, more just overwhelming curiosity.

Actually, for me, it's more that I'd be amused as all hell if it was revealed that they already did a female Pred, and they didn't do anything as egregiously childish as sticking a D-cup on it.

skull-splitter

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 25, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Jun 22, 2018, 04:36:14 PMLess obsession, more just overwhelming curiosity.

Actually, for me, it's more that I'd be amused as all hell if it was revealed that they already did a female Pred, and they didn't do anything as egregiously childish as sticking a D-cup on it.
There are quite a few artworks that don't resort to D or bigger...

Wysps

Haha! Honestly, I would too. It's possible we've already seen one, but I wouldn't count on it.

Totally unnecessary bit of information coming up regarding cups.

Spoiler
Cup size is relative to back size. Generally, the smaller the back size/band, the larger the cup size. So you can be a 30D but relatively smaller compared to a 34C. Lean or petite gals can have D's but look like B's or smaller. For curious minds :P
[close]

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 25, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

There are quite a few artworks that don't resort to D or bigger...

Really? I have yet to come across those. In reality, I haven't come across too many female artworks in general, but those that I have been similar to what HuDaFuk described.

Corporal Hicks

Vitalii Smyk

Wweyland

Reminds me of the new The Predator poster:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmaUpDlF9-/?taken-by=avpcentral

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 28, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

Vitalii Smyk

Nice. I really like the hasher tone in this. He did those other concepts too, right?

PredBabe

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 30, 2018, 02:08:35 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nl7cJi3.jpg

That damn aggressive look we all love, great !

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 28, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

Vitalii Smyk

Amazing this one ! This guy's style is extraordinary !

Corporal Hicks

PredBabe

Happy 4th of July!

8)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 05, 2018, 02:07:56 AM
Happy 4th of July!

8)

I'm gonna have me some fun! Well, I did, that is.  :D Good food, fireworks and time with family.

PredBabe

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 05, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 05, 2018, 02:07:56 AM
Happy 4th of July!

8)

I'm gonna have me some fun! Well, I did, that is.  :D Good food, fireworks and time with family.

Glad to hear and same! Good food and close friends and family blowing crap up!  :)

Master Chief

Art by Rapputikin.

Wweyland

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed