Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,875 times)

happypred

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 06, 2015, 10:21:00 AMOh and a Wolf from back in the day.

Nothing beats Narin's Wolf

MoonerSK

DoomRulz

Quote from: happypred on Mar 07, 2015, 03:38:17 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 06, 2015, 10:21:00 AMOh and a Wolf from back in the day.

Nothing beats Narin's Wolf

Looking at that image reminds me of all the hype and buildup from 2007...good times.

Son Of Kane

There was hype for AVPR?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 09, 2015, 03:03:07 PM
There was hype for AVPR?
Monstrous. Not as much as Prometheus, but pretty massive nonetheless.

DoomRulz

There was hype for AVPR?

Of course. After the disaster that was the first AvP, people had high hopes when news of the sequel broke out.

Born Of Cold Light

I was super excited when I first saw the trailer for Requiem, though a tiny warning did go off in the back of my head that they plot might not be all that good.  Still, I in no way anticipated the train wreck that we got.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegazilla on Mar 09, 2015, 08:03:25 PM
There was hype for AVPR?
Monstrous. Not as much as Prometheus, but pretty massive nonetheless.

Indeed. We were all excited. The Strause Brothers were on here giving us all the lip service and getting us buzzing. Was so disappointing after release.

happypred

Let's all take a trip back to 2007...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtndhiOSo3I#ws

I knew something was wrong when the modern day Colorado setting was revealed. Still, I clung to hope. At least Wolf's design (with mask) is excellent.

Corporal Hicks

Those poor Ariens.  :-[ :-\ :'(

DoomRulz

Remember the release of the red band trailer? Man, people were going nuts over that one.

OpenMaw

It's funny to watch those trailers now with hindsight.

They're freakin' murder montages. Especially the other variant with the cool jungle drums going on in the background, it climaxes with wall-to-wall murders. Rated R, bitches.

I dragged my brother and my sisters boyfriend to see that movie. I remember when we got out of the theater my sisters b/f called someone on his phone, and they asked how the film was and he goes "Yeah, it was pretty terrible."

What an ass I felt like.

Lurking around these parts and posting on the IMDB page, man... So much excitement. There were things to be hyped up about for AvPR.

I do love the Wolf design, and he does have a few nice moments in the film. The new gadgets are fun, too. The rest, as Hicks said "poor Ariens." There's actually a seen in the movie where I felt pity for the poor bastards. Two. One where Wolf kicks one to the ground in the hospital hive, and the other where Wolf uses his whip to cut that one to pieces. It's squealing so patheticaly as it jostles about on the ground. Poor xeno-bastard.  :(

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 10, 2015, 04:05:52 PM
I dragged my brother and my sisters boyfriend to see that movie. I remember when we got out of the theater my sisters b/f called someone on his phone, and they asked how the film was and he goes "Yeah, it was pretty terrible."

What an ass I felt like.

Tell me about it. I worked at the cinema at this point. I'd been all excited for ages. Got a bunch of people from work to come along to see it opening night. We even went in to help clean so we could get good seats. And it was shit. I actually apologized as we came out.

HuDaFuK

I must've missed all the hype. Either that or I still felt so let down by the first I just wasn't interested, because I remember I didn't really care about Requiem and I certainly didn't bother to see it at the cinema.

I finally caught it a year or so later, while hopelessly drunk at a friend's house. Being that drunk did not improve it.

DoomRulz

I still enjoy it for what it is: dumb fun. It's a bad movie and it seems to revel in that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed