Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,997 times)

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 10, 2014, 02:36:47 PM

I know some of you guys are not huge fans of coffee, but hopefully you'll appreciate the humor all the same.  As for someone who has to have her coffee, this is just funny to me.
There's also something about the predator being in such a classy pose for a savage murderous space monster. :laugh:

Without coffee I would be the murderous space monster  ;D  Nice find! 

RakaiThwei

Here is a picture which I commissioned some three years ago. It's a picture of my Predator OC, drawn by semi-retired artist, Tausha Monroe. I wanted something bloody, gritty and just plain angry to be drawn so.. I asked her to do this and well, here it is! And for the record no, the character is not a Jedi Predator but the lightsabres are trophies which he acquired from killing Force users.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 11, 2014, 01:24:03 PM
Here is a picture which I commissioned some three years ago. It's a picture of my Predator OC, drawn by semi-retired artist, Tausha Monroe. I wanted something bloody, gritty and just plain angry to be drawn so.. I asked her to do this and well, here it is! And for the record no, the character is not a Jedi Predator but the lightsabres are trophies which he acquired from killing Force users.

There is a unexpected crossover!  Nice :)

Topazora

Topazora

I'm not all that educated on the Jedi lore, but wouldn't the light sabers turned off once their wielders were dead?  ???

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 12, 2014, 01:38:05 AM

I'm not all that educated on the Jedi lore, but wouldn't the light sabers turned off once their wielders were dead?  ???

Pred advanced technology could find a way around that  8)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 12, 2014, 01:38:05 AM

Actually, a wielder doesn't have to be a Jedi in order to use a lightsabre. Boba Fett, Jango Fett and Han Solo are proof of that, most notable the Fetts, especially Boba since he has lightsabres as trophies and he has used them before.

And even then if that little tidbit about the requirement of being a Jedi to so much as to activate a lightsabre is true, there is another optional weapon similar to a lightsabre which non-force sensitives have been known to use called a Lightfoil.

So you can look at the weapons as either a Lightsabre or Lightfoil.

And also, the victim in the picture is not a Jedi but rather some random schmuck who drew attention to himself and his posse. The weapons which my OC is holding are old acquired trophies. No Jedi is featured in this picture.

Xan21

I started a Predator painting with him holding a skull, this was a quick drawing of it, but I can't seem to find the Original picture for it anymore...anyone has it?

FiorinaFury161

That was a QUICK drawing? Damn, son!

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Xan21 on Feb 16, 2014, 06:17:10 PM
I started a Predator painting with him holding a skull, this was a quick drawing of it, but I can't seem to find the Original picture for it anymore...anyone has it?

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/46968_10150257192695109_7538751_n.jpg

I got it from Omegazilla's website (http://monsterlegacy.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/monster-gallery-predator-1987/)

AliceApocalypse

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/46968_10150257192695109_7538751_n.jpg

Nice!  Love the black and white too.

Xan21

Thanks so much for the picture! :) it shows even more than the old one I used to have...

Requiem28

Smokin!

blood.

Requiem28

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Feb 22, 2014, 10:07:06 AM

Purdy

EDIT: Oh shit, didn't even see the Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed