Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,865 times)

happypred

Don't think I've posted these particular drawings before

EDIT: Can anyone find the full version of this picture (I believe it's an ad for AvP2)?

DoomRulz

Quote from: happypred on Feb 06, 2012, 01:38:32 AM
EDIT: Can anyone find the full version of this picture (I believe it's an ad for AvP2)?

Yeah, it's a promo pic for AvP 2. I don't think a full version exists. I remember seeing that as a wallpaper when the game was first released.

predxeno

Um, actually I think it was a promo pic for AVP1.  My strategy guide for the Gold Version of that game has a pic of that in the color insert.

DoomRulz

The mark at the bottom left hand corner says Aliens vs. Predator 2.

predxeno

Well, AVP1 had that design first I'm assuming.  AVP2 probably just copied it.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 06, 2012, 03:51:08 AM
I believe it's actaully art for Alien vs Predator: Extinction despite what the words on the picture say. How do I know? I just looked at the back cover of my copy.

TheMonolith

It is inside my strategy guide for the 1999 game, which I purchased in 1999, and am holding at this very instant.
It would be impressive for it to have been art for Extinction because the 1999 game will have had to bring it back from the future.

Crazy Rich

Haven't you heard? I'm a time traveler. I went back in time just a few minutes ago and was all like "Great idea right here" then left.

Spoiler
Okay, I believe.  :)
[close]

DoomRulz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 06, 2012, 03:57:33 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 06, 2012, 03:51:08 AM
I believe it's actaully art for Alien vs Predator: Extinction despite what the words on the picture say. How do I know? I just looked at the back cover of my copy.

Except AvP 2 came out first, so...

Sexy Poot

Def from AvP2. Wasn't there an image just like that but the setting was a computer office?

happypred

happypred

I found this using google image search, but the image link is broken (somehow it's still displayed as a thumb)

I remember it was one half of a two page ad
the other page should be this

Here's the link if anyone can load it, I'm guessing not
http://hd-movies-wallpapers.info/1301256921-wallpaper_aliens_vs_predator_2_01_1.jpg.htm

Here's the site's AvP wallpaper gallery...nothing shows up
http://hd-movies-wallpapers.info/Aliens_vs_Predator.html

Ghostface

It was a promo image for AVP '99. I still remember it being a poster in a mag I bough specifically for that game.

shadowedge

Quote from: Rothschild on Feb 11, 2012, 08:00:57 AM
It was a promo image for AVP '99. I still remember it being a poster in a mag I bough specifically for that game.

Me too. That is definitely an AVP99 image. It MAY have been reused for AVP 2 though, I am not sure.

Bad Replicant

Quote from: happypred on Feb 06, 2012, 01:38:32 AM
Don't think I've posted these particular drawings before

Do... do Predator coloring books exist? If not, they should.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed