Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,808 times)

Bender1988

Dickhead-good one:D
Anytime and Pussyface-nothing will change how we individually name them-i personally never considered P1 as "diablo" or P2 as "Ghost"
But as always-this theme makes people angry and want to prove they way is better/propper one...diffrent opinions="You are wrong i am right/no you are wrong"..and so on.

Ghostface

I like how NECA have added "Anytime" on their packaging for 1987 pred. Wonder if they will add "Pussyface" onto the City Hunter.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Ghostface on Apr 21, 2011, 07:21:09 AM
I like how NECA have added "Anytime" on their packaging for 1987 pred. Wonder if they will add "Pussyface" onto the City Hunter.

It's ok as a casual joke, but it seriously isn't appropriate.  I would never want my young nephew or little daughter reading that on a package.  I would be furious  >:(

Sexy Poot

Itd be friggin awesome if they officially named him that on the packaging  ;D

Sharp Sticks

Nah, they never will.

Keith

Unless the box is rated M for Mature.  :D

chupacabras acheronsis

Thing with Diablo and Ghost is that they are lame as hell. Jungle/City hunter i can take, hell, city hunter does sound great. "Diablo" sounds more like someone's gaming nickname, "Ghost" sound like the horrible drawing of a Sonic fan's OC.

Anytime and Pussyface are as vulgar as the movie they are in. they fit.

huntin8-t0n

City hunter has a tongue like thing... calling him pussyface is... awkward, I'd say.

AliceApocalypse

...and also unnecessary  :-\

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 20, 2011, 07:06:28 PM
Then we may as well begin to call us humans 'pussythroats'. :laugh:
I prefer to call him 'Ghost' just as I prefer to call the first Predator 'Diablo'... both fit more to the respective Predators.

How so?

samoht

Anytime is a great name.

And so is Pussyface.

They're both unique.

"Ghost" is the biggest clich'e.

And Diablo? hmmmm

Ghostface

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Apr 21, 2011, 07:09:13 PM
...and also unnecessary  :-\

Take it up with this guy  ;D

TheMonolith

It is a simple tribute to a very beloved line in the film. Nothing more or less than that.
Harrigan could have just as easily called him something else.
Now can we stop this debate and get back to posting badassery?

bleau

This is a pretty good artist render of Wolf

Classic

XenoVC

Good stuff.

Something always bugged me about Wolf's eyes, when he's first seen on his brooding chair on the "homeworld", they look fine there.

During the rooftop scene, the 'frickin iris is popping out, could be an issue with a stunt head, I don't know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed