Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,105,131 times)

Sharp Sticks

Aye, he's doing the Yorick scene.

Predator Queen

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Mar 29, 2011, 01:40:04 AM
It's actually stuck to that device on his hip.
No idea why though.
I get it, remember when Ghost gets struck by lightening? He used that moment to charge his ships battery.

Keith

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 29, 2011, 12:36:39 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 29, 2011, 12:34:27 AM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190490_193001054068903_130940650274944_406294_3063080_n.jpg
Never seen that one before, s'pretty nice. Why does he have a wire sticking out of his ass?

Could it be the way they kept the actor cool while he was in the suit? Or is it providing some sort of back-lighting?

predxeno

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 29, 2011, 02:26:21 AM
No idea why though.
I get it, remember when Ghost gets struck by lightening? He used that moment to charge his ships battery.

Ghost?  You mean Pussyface?  Sorry, I'm not familar with the name Ghost yet.  Anyway, I assumed that Pussyface was charging himself when he was struck by lightning, that's how Predators are depicted recharging their energy in many of the games.

Ghostface

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 29, 2011, 02:59:29 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 29, 2011, 02:26:21 AM
No idea why though.

Ghost?  You mean Pussyface?  Sorry, I'm not familar with the name Ghost yet.  Anyway, I assumed that Pussyface was charging himself when he was struck by lightning, that's how Predators are depicted recharging their energy in many of the games.

People have their own names for the preds.

Sharp Sticks

None of them better than Pussyface.

Oh man. Pussyface.

Predator Queen

That's no were near respectful

Sharp Sticks

But it's awesome.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 29, 2011, 04:16:15 AM
That's no were near respectful
We have a member here called DJ Pussyface, and you're just now calling out the name?

Predator Queen

I knew about it for a long time I don't care what he calls himself I just don't think we should call Predator 2 that name

Ghostface

Its more distinctive and unique than any others I've heard. If someone says "pussyface" I immediately associate it with P2 or our resident DJ.

Sharp Sticks

It's distinctive all right. The look people give me whenever I refer to Pussehface in public is priceless. I don't talk about Predator 2 nearly enough.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I prefer Pussyface over Ghost (although I use both) because Harrigan calls him that in the movie.
"You'r move Pussyface"

Master

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 29, 2011, 03:14:35 AM
None of them better than Pussyface.

Oh man. Pussyface.

Yeah ;D On last weekend I was doing A/P knowledge contest and when Pussyface appeared one of the guys fall from his chair. No Predator have better nickname.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed