Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,922 times)

nukem11

Not sure where this pics from but I like the look of him. Still old school pred looking. Some people dress up as the predator and they look silly but this guy looks pretty cool.

arnold23

He is from Predator 2

SiL

He's from Predator, actually. That was the original mask design before they changed it to something that wouldn't give the face away. They then reused the mask in P2.

Horhey

Dusk

This one is great too.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Quote from: Horhey on Sep 24, 2007, 08:19:13 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/smallbiscuit/.jpg
Ummm nice picture its cool and VERY BRUTAL cool!!!!! 8)

Quote from: Dusk on Sep 24, 2007, 08:25:24 PM
This one is great too.

Yea great picture CJ had an awesome cover.

nukem11

Quote from: Dusk on Sep 24, 2007, 08:25:24 PM
This one is great too.

I didnt think much of that game though. They could of had better setting.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Here is a awesome pic that i found

Pred-Xeno

That's a very nice drawing, super good  :o

legacy

legacy

Quote from: nukem11 on Sep 24, 2007, 07:54:38 PM
http://gamesover.my-underworld.net/alien_vs_predator/Costume%202.jpg
Not sure where this pics from but I like the look of him. Still old school pred looking. Some people dress up as the predator and they look silly but this guy looks pretty cool.
I'd like to know where he got his wristblades :)

Vemados

arnold23

Quote from: SiL on Sep 24, 2007, 08:13:51 PM
He's from Predator, actually. That was the original mask design before they changed it to something that wouldn't give the face away. They then reused the mask in P2.

Still doesnt change the fact he is from Predator 2, where he is actually scene. ::)

SiL

Quote from: arnold23 on Sep 25, 2007, 05:40:34 AM
Still doesnt change the fact he is from Predator 2, where he is actually scene. ::)
Except he isn't from Predator 2. He doesn't originate there. While yes, it did appear in the second movie, the design - and that photo, I should add - are from the first movie.

arnold23

No one cares about that, the original point is that that costume is from P2, not P1.  Although it might originate, not everyone knows that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed