Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,867 times)

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 02, 2011, 05:56:01 AM
Actually the wound stopped bleeding earlier, and then after the grenades it was bleeding again. Second the wound on his leg wasn't there before, so even though it wasn't that much the grenades did cause damage. Also who's to say the shrapnel wasn't that sharp after all those years of being banged around in Nolands hideout. And the Predators skin might be pretty thick, I mean Stans had to be strong if he murdered all those people and survived in prison. Also he seemed pretty strong fighting Mombasa and holding back that Predhound.
How amusingly apologetic.  :D

jhsnake999

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thanks for the first picture jhsnake. Pretty nice! :)

I has got...

8)

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

No problem OmegaZilla. I like your picture of the Unmasked City Hunter Predator from Predator 2 or as you called him 'Ghost'. I find this particular picture of the Wolf Predator interesting...

Keith

DoomRulz

Actually, the new one is better because the new one actually looks like the Predator outline and not a giant gummy bear.

Keith

I love gummy bears.

Valaquen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 15, 2011, 02:04:22 PM
Actually, the new one is better because the new one actually looks like the Predator outline and not a giant gummy bear.
Yeah, I always notice that the dreads are missing.

Keith

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 15, 2011, 02:22:22 PM

Well, it was hard to do mattes for them suckers before computers had been invented, so they did the best they could. Still more awesome than the current crap:

Valaquen

Quote from: Keith on Feb 15, 2011, 02:37:05 PM

Well, it was hard to do mattes for them suckers before computers had been invented, so they did the best they could. Still more awesome than the current crap:
I know. I understand. I'm not gonna put anything on a pedestal though.

TheMonolith

Other than the lack of dreads, there is no real problem with the effect.
Given they where able to do pretty much the same effect that is used today with far less advanced tools at their disposal, it could be said the original effect is more impressive. That's how I view it anways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ_yQ02xwsM#ws

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keith on Feb 15, 2011, 02:37:05 PM

Not saying it doesn't look good but saying it's better than what we have now is dumb.

Keith

Totally disagree, even if the dreads problem wasn't fixed. But I'm old school.  8)

Spoon

Im old school also and sorry the predator so looks WAY better in predator then the new predator movies.
Damn midget football player looking predators with rubber live action ninja turtle faces.  What a joke.
Predators was better but still midgets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed