Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,938 times)

Crazy Rich

I was thinking "cringe" myself.

Kradan

Just looks like a work of someone who screamed "WOKE !" at the top of their lungs prior to movie's release

Yautja888

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 13, 2022, 04:48:39 PMJust looks like a work of someone who screamed "WOKE !" at the top of their lungs prior to movie's release

It's just a sequel idea, nothing political.

Kradan

I just don't get people who are so eager to see a Predator cut Naru's head off. Comes off as mean-spirited

SiL

SiL

Because that's what Predators do?

Mike’s Monsters

They didn't do it to Harrigan, so they shouldn't do it to Naru. Not sure why it's a sequel idea at all. Seems kinda baity to me.

SiL

SiL

And yet if you had a sequel with Predators hunting down people who beat previous predators and suggested Harrigan or Dutch got their skulls taken people wouldn't be calling it mean spirited.

It's being suggested because they showed the flintlock and didn't resolve it. We know a Predator gets it later.

I agree the picture is cringe but this feels like an awful lot of hand wringing over not much.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Aug 13, 2022, 08:01:54 PMBecause that's what Predators do?

Well, f**k it then, let's go full on Alien 3 here ! Naru has struggled through the entirety of this movie to beat a Predator and protect her people,, she has gone through some changes, grown and developed as a character- eh, f**k it, let's have another Predator cut off her head in the opening 10 minutes of the next one because we need Greyback to get the flintlock and there's no other possibility other than killing her ! I mean, why not ?

Quote from: SiL on Aug 13, 2022, 08:12:14 PMAnd yet if you had a sequel with Predators hunting down people who beat previous predators and suggested Harrigan or Dutch got their skulls taken people wouldn't be calling it mean spirited.

I would be sooo opposed to that. You don't have a character beat a Predator only for his skull to be taken by another one

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 13, 2022, 08:18:25 PMWell, f**k it then, let's go full on Alien 3 here ! Naru has struggled through the entirety of this movie to beat a Predator and protect her people,, she has gone through some changes, grown and developed as a character- eh, f**k it, let's have another Predator cut off her head in the opening 10 minutes of the next one because we need Greyback to get the flintlock and there's no other possibility other than killing her ! I mean, why not ?
Who said anything about doing it in the opening ten minutes?

This really feels like an overreaction to a dumb image.

Kradan

Ok, kill her in the end or at the middle point, does it change much ?

PredBabe

Maybe they'll build a fire, sing a couple songs and exchange weapons with Naru in the next movie!  ;)

Crazy Rich

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 13, 2022, 08:45:53 PMMaybe they'll build a fire, sing a couple songs and exchange weapons with Naru in the next movie!  ;)

Human predator time!  :o

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 13, 2022, 08:29:12 PMOk, kill her in the end or at the middle point, does it change much ?
Yeah, if you kill her at the end you can tell a whole story and work it into something meaningful.

I wouldn't want that. If she is in a sequel and did die so that Greyback could get the gun I'd rather it play out more like the comic. "Take it".

Kradan

Idk, maybe it's just the visual of a Predator decapitating young Indian woman that doesn't sit well with me

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 13, 2022, 08:45:56 PMMaybe they'll build a fire, sing a couple songs and exchange weapons with Naru in the next movie!  ;)

I genuinely think that's what happened, they landed, exchanged good and took Feral's body back home.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed