Alien Covenant Blu-ray

Started by 0321recon, Jun 29, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Blu-ray (Read 125,073 times)

Anthony

Anthony

I'm curious about what Phobos and Advent are.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I cant wait for the bluray to come out. I was only able to see the film once in theaters and i really enjoyed it despite its flaws. Really want to watch it again, wish i could have caught it again on the big screen.

who cares

who cares

That art work sucks, man what the, no directors or extended cut ? the last occurrence with the xenomorph seemed to fast, surely you would insert what was filmed back there , which we known was longer. I would like to point out, this release was originally scheduled for a pre order Fall Release ? anyone else notice this ? seems fox cracked the sh!ts and wanted this release asap.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

18 minutes of deleted or extended scenes, not including the featurettes. That's a lot more than Prometheus, it feels like. Can't wait for that! I can edit those into the film, no problem!

hour-long master class sounds good. I wonder if the commentary by Ridley this time will be decent, or not.

juxtapose

juxtapose

i wonder if any of thise deleted scenes will add to that last 20 minutes of the theartical cut, the shower scene extended perhaps and thats all i can think of. .oh and the alien jumping towards the camera in the corridor. .

SM

SM

Prometheus had 36 minutes of deleted, extended or alternate scenes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Anthony on Jul 02, 2017, 01:45:09 AM
I'm curious about what Phobos and Advent are.

I think virals that were never released. They shot one of David doing some drawings that never came out. Might be one of those 2

Pvthudson007

Pvthudson007

Any deleted scenes would be much appreciated. If we get a directors cut someday hopefully Ridley doesn't say that covenant is the perfect film alien was. Nothing against covenant I enjoyed it. Anyway, I hope the deleted scenes have some stuff that was included in the book

Keyes

Keyes

18 minutes of deleted and extended scenes sounds great! Hopefully includes all the Shaw material amongst the other pieces we've heard about. A Ridley commentary is always welcome too. It really is a shame there is no CdL documentary, so I guess the search is on to archive all the online promotional featurettes instead.

Cover art is... ok. I much preferred the temp artwork of the Alien from the teaser poster. Keep it simple.

PsyKore

PsyKore

I wish they'd just make an extended 120/130 minute cut, for gods sake. Just have two versions on the disc: theatrical and extended. Why is that hard? I want to watch the movie fully fleshed out with the deleted scenes in context and fitting in with the atmosphere, not flipping through deleted scenes from a menu.

SM

SM

It's 122 minutes.

MrRipley

MrRipley

All I wanna see is the full grown Alien smashing through the glass in the shower.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

Quote from: PsyKore on Jul 02, 2017, 10:26:20 AM
I wish they'd just make an extended 120/130 minute cut, for gods sake. Just have two versions on the disc: theatrical and extended. Why is that hard? I want to watch the movie fully fleshed out with the deleted scenes in context and fitting in with the atmosphere, not flipping through deleted scenes from a menu.

Like with the Alien director's cut. It would be nice, but most studios double-dip with this sort of thing, release a theatrical cut, and then eventually a director's cut, down the road. Though, they never did with Prometheus...

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: SM on Jul 02, 2017, 11:15:24 AM
It's 122 minutes.
Haha yeah, I was thinking an extra 20/30 minutes but it came out wrong.

darkvegett0

darkvegett0

Doesn't this movie get released in Japan around the same time??? Seems kinda odd

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed