AVP2 website?

Started by uhhhhh, Feb 09, 2007, 06:02:10 PM

Author
AVP2 website? (Read 4,999 times)

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Anyone have even the foggiest notion of when the avp2 website will be up?

Darkness

Darkness

No idea either. You'd think they'd have made a teaser site or something. I think everybody's just waiting until the teaser's ready and then they'll launch everything at the same time.

ian36015

ian36015

Any new news on the teaser? a while ago it was being made. and a few weeks later still nothing. I mean how difficult is it to make a "teaser"        (sorry if came off angry)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

There really keeping this movie a secret, and that worries me  :-[

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Maybe the movie's so dissapointing they're waiting to the last minute to show a teaser. Remember bloodrayne? They started showing previews for that movie on tv almost two months before it was released

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i agree with weyland y are they keeping it such a deeeeep secret? iz been almost 4 weeks or so that they said they were working on a teaser,but i quess theres nothing more to do but wait.....

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

We show the studio our director's cut at the end of the month, so every second of our lives has been focued on that.

I wish I could say more, but just know that everything is going really well.

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Feb 10, 2007, 06:58:07 AM
We show the studio our director's cut at the end of the month,...

God I would die to be there  :o

Colin, a brief glimpse of info would make me happy: Is your cut in time length more compareable with the origninals or does it range in the playing time of AVP?

topman

topman

remember people the less they show the better but a teaser would be nice!
remember AVP it showed so much people were going crazy saying this move is gonna be awsome and all but at the end we new the outcome >:(

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Feb 10, 2007, 06:58:07 AM
We show the studio our director's cut at the end of the month
I'd be on edge when showing the studio your film, because if they dont like certain bits you have to go back and film or refilm certain areas of the movie, you never no how they will respond, good luck to you and your brother.  ;)

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

well iz good to know that atleast everything iz going well at the time beeing........

Scree

Scree

Sounds great, Colin. I hope you and your brother are gonna deliver one hell of a good show to the studio!  :)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

And if you don't we will all just flame you like we did with Anderson lol jk ;D

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Whoo hoo..can't wait for the teaser ;D

COEXERJ145

COEXERJ145

One comment Reiko made about tv/movies in general could apply to AvP2.  Seeing how the post-production is being talked about here, I thought this was a good place to put it.

She said that the editors can make or break an entire movie/show and the better job they do, the better the production will turn out to be.

--------------------------------------

So if the Strause brothers are taking their time on the editing process, it probably means they're taking it seriously and want to produce a good product.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed