This is The AVP2 Logo.

Started by RidgeTop, Jan 18, 2007, 02:19:16 AM

Author
This is The AVP2 Logo. (Read 4,685 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I know some of you may have seen this before, I did my own version of it in Paint.  I can confirm this by the Reelz Set Visit Video, if you look close you can see it on the scene clipboard.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

ugh... that looks lazily made... i dont like it... i dont mean that i dont like yours lol i mean that if this is what the official logo is it looks like they put no effort into it... yours if fine lol

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

meh, its hard to think of a better one, and at least its better than "AVP: Survival of the Fittest"

innerchaos

innerchaos

It is a nice replica, although the original indeed appears lazy and quickly thrown together. Any jackass can go in Microsoft Word and throw in some random graphics. But from what I've heard, this film is supposed to be a word of art and from the looks of it, the title doesn't reflect it. Dickhole, Paul Anderson is excused for his shitty title lettering for having no talent whatsoever (not saying he designed it but he did have the final say) but I have higher expectations for the bro's.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Im still confused about the Title,  I just checked the composer's website http://www.briantyler.com/credits.html
and it has the film listed as AVP: Survival of the Fittest.  Yet on the Reelz Set Video, you can see the AVP2 logo almost exactly the way I immitated.  I really hope its not "Survival of the Fittest"  I hate that title.

innerchaos

innerchaos

Yeah, I'm not sure, either. With Fox, anything is possible, unfortunately. "Survival of the Fittest" is pretty lame. When I first read that I sat at my computer like, "Yeah, no shit." Those types of attachments should mean something for the film. I just don't think Darwinism quite applies to a battle between these two characters.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

heh, no joke, both species are pretty damn fit if you ask me.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

id just like a new logo... because its a new film... weve seen that logo before... ya know?

locusta

locusta

Over at Alien Experience Colin mentioned that this is not the official logo. They made quick draft of it for there own presentation. Look http://www.alienexperience.com/forum/smf/index.php?topic=2275.msg54390#msg54390

Shadow

Shadow

what? is that the director? a member on alien experience  :o

locusta

locusta

Actually Colin Strause is member on this board too. As on the IMDB board where they both shared a lot of info by now.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Shadow on Jan 18, 2007, 10:03:43 AM
Wow. You really pay attention.  :P

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

oh... guess I was wrong then.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2007, 02:23:05 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Jan 18, 2007, 10:03:43 AM
Wow. You really pay attention.  :P

it's not something to really expect as obvious that a real director would join fan-forums like this and AE...

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 18, 2007, 05:11:33 AM
Im still confused about the Title,  I just checked the composer's website http://www.briantyler.com/credits.html
and it has the film listed as AVP: Survival of the Fittest.  Yet on the Reelz Set Video, you can see the AVP2 logo almost exactly the way I immitated.  I really hope its not "Survival of the Fittest"  I hate that title.

It's been changed to Alien vs Predator: AvP2 on IMDB and a lot of other sites. It's better than Survival of the fittest, I think.

Hudson made a surprisingly good logo too:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed