EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES

Started by Sabres21768, May 16, 2010, 06:51:24 PM

Author
EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES (Read 46,240 times)

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

I love everything about the classic Predator (or ANytime 2 as he is commonly refered to now as), except for the mask. I wish his mask would have more individual traits instead of being a carbon copy of Anytime's. Pussyface's was similar yet different at the same time, which how I had pictured Anytime 2's mask.

On a side note, I will be pissed if classic Predator dies in the movie.
Spoiler

In the script I know he dies which to me is just flat out stupid and a wasted character.
[close]

dallevalle

dallevalle

Why should he survive in this movie he died in the first also ^^

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

no shiny silver mask .. :(

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Oh, come on >:(

slipknotpredator

Nice!!! Thanks for those pics! :D:D:D:D

dallevalle

dallevalle

Just like the first predator movie im on the human team ^^ so whatever  predator that dies is just a good deal for me couse im not on the pred side im on the human  :)

Keyes

Keyes

Looks good, though the slightly longer dreds remind me of AVP. I don't know why Nimrod/RR talk about how the AVP films made the Predators seem cartoony with their bigger dreds and longer blades, yet for all they are doing exactly that in this film too! Hope the netting is also in use in the film as seen in the behind the scenes snaps. Anyways, we'll see how it all plays out. Hopefully it's all good :)

dallevalle

dallevalle

If you notice in predator 1 anytime got big ass blades there also try watch again and the dreads alittle longer alittle shorter dosent matter its like us humans we dont have same hair lenths and style do we ^^

vehtam

vehtam

It looks great!

However, i see he still can't close his mouth properly like anytime and pussyface could, which is shame. Oh god dammit, f**king adi did more damage to everything one can possibly imagine  :-X

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: vehtam on May 17, 2010, 12:37:52 PM
It looks great!

However, i see he still can't close his mouth properly like anytime and pussyface could, which is shame. Oh god dammit, f**king adi did more damage to everything one can possibly imagine  :-X

Wait aren't those pics from behind scene and so on ? so you are not sure if his mouth can close or not until we see the full version on screen.

vehtam

vehtam

You're right, i'm hoping that pics from test rorar of unpainted mask aren't actually presenting closed mouth. If they do, adi has won again, f**king hacks.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

This seems well closed for me

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: vehtam on May 17, 2010, 12:42:23 PM
You're right, i'm hoping that pics from test rorar of unpainted mask aren't actually presenting closed mouth. If they do, adi has won again, f**king hacks.

yeah Becuse remember to be able to make the roar and closing opening they need to have all the machines in the face working and all that crap so im pretty sure they where just testing it for looks.

BUGZ

BUGZ

Stan Winston would be so proud!!

Thanks for sharing these great pictures Sabes!!! I'm loving the look of this predator!

Bri :o

von

von

woohoo lookin good! finally, a Predator.

let's get it on!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed