The new interview brought back some hope

Started by ian36015, Jan 06, 2007, 06:07:21 AM

Author
The new interview brought back some hope (Read 3,855 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ian36015 on Jan 07, 2007, 05:00:38 PM
Thats what im thinking what the hydraulic puppet is. Kinda worried about that.. But maybe the prealien also. But if it is a new Hybrd. I hope is great looking
They had the hydraulic Alien for AvP1.  ;)

Meathead320

Meathead320

I could care less how they bring the aliens to life, so long as it looks good.

I only got one bad vibe from the interview, and that was that there may not be a Queen in the movie.

Come on, we wanted a better Queen vs. Pred battle in the first one, got like a 10 second fight instead, and most of it was between the Queen and Lex.

Now a lone Pred vs. Queen is sort of slanted in the T-Rex sized Queen's side, but with some, note "some" human interferance, it could be a decent battle.

Or maybe a Cat and mouse style chase scene, where you think the Pred is running away from the Queen, and then trying to hide. This could go on for 4-5 minutes.

Infact he has tricked her into a huge booby trap, sets it off, and instead of killing the Queen, it merely hurts her enough for the odds to be evened.

Maybe blows off the Queens legs and all but one of its primary arms, then they get entangled in an acid drenshed mess and end both eachothers lives, and right as the Queen is ripping at him, and he is severely acid burned, he sets off his Nuke, and BAM, now thats an ending battle!

Corporal Hicks

Seems like the brothers are really confident with the film. I have to say, they're enthusiasm and confidence is making me look forward to this:

Colin's point is this - its better for the fans to interpret the movie based on visuals from the movie, than for anyone to disclose the concepts in a press release - and its too early on in the process. We're working on it.....everyone just needs to be patient. There's no point in rushing this type of stuff...we want to get it right the first time.

The Ultimate Predator

It is very positive.

ian36015

they seem more caring than anderson.. he claimed it his baby ( I would call the social worker on him)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed