Let's just hope they get decent actors to play the Predators!

Started by Hardass Predator, Jan 06, 2007, 05:35:31 AM

Author
Let's just hope they get decent actors to play the Predators! (Read 3,746 times)

Hardass Predator

all you guys are crazy, Ian is horrible........there i said it he is a horrible actor, he is just tall so they threw him in there i have reviewed avp over 20 times just for the ACTING. Im telling you that no one can match kevin hall but they can find someone better, is all im saying but if he does good in this one then mad props!!!!!, but until then Ian sucks

Meathead320

So you're an authority on the subject because you watched the movie 20 times?

The guy is weighed down by like 200 MORE pounds of Rubber than Hall ever had on.

OK.

I will agree a lot of the acting was bad, BUT I think Ian was fine. Any acting he did was physical, and any thing facial or speech was Woodruf and Gillis.

CELTICPRED

I had no problem with Ian Whyte in AVP.  He wasn't the problem with the Predators.

Meathead320

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Jan 20, 2007, 07:25:02 PM
I had no problem with Ian Whyte in AVP.  He wasn't the problem with the Predators.

100% agree.

Hardass Predator

yes i am an authority on the subject, not because i saw the movie 20 times, but because i can see.  And obviously u can not. but i do agree that that was not the only prob with the preds but it was def a BIG prob.

uhhhhh

Quote from: Hardass Predator on Jan 22, 2007, 12:17:01 AM
yes i am an authority on the subject, not because i saw the movie 20 times, but because i can see.  And obviously u can not. but i do agree that that was not the only prob with the preds but it was def a BIG prob.

You demented idiot.

Whyte did great as the Pred.  Sure overall the entire performance was MEDIOCRE, but not bad, although not stellar by any means.  HOWEVER, if you go over the movie you will notice that there are parts of the movie where Ian REALY makes the pred come alive (such as the scene just before entering the hive when he touches the mucus and examines it).

He did a good job for his first movie, AND did well enough to get the job done.  Also I think his performance in AvP2 is going to be really top notch.

To claim Ian was a major problem with the predators is a statement ushered forth under the spell of stupidity.

Darkness

I agree. I don't think Ian Whyte was bad. Whyte did a better job than most of the so-called actors on AvP.

A lot of the problems stems from the writing. He was just doing what Anderson told him to do.

YautjaWarrior

In the first AvP I'm pretty sure Anderson told him to act like he was an in-experienced teenage Predator; this time, since he's supposed to be skilled and cunning, his movements and acting wil be a LOT different.

uhhhhh

Quote from: YautjaWarrior on Jan 23, 2007, 02:27:30 AM
In the first AvP I'm pretty sure Anderson told him to act like he was an in-experienced teenage Predator; this time, since he's supposed to be skilled and cunning, his movements and acting wil be a LOT different.

aye...

"the wizened, grizzled look of a veteran warrior," as he put it.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 22, 2007, 10:41:39 PM
I agree. I don't think Ian Whyte was bad. Whyte did a better job than most of the so-called actors on AvP.

A lot of the problems stems from the writing. He was just doing what Anderson told him to do.

You hit the nail on the head. I personally have a lot of faith in him.

Dark Passenger

Eyyy everyone hows it goin......yeah ian white did a pretty damn good job....most of them all did a good job, ya cant expect someone in a heavy rubber suit to be able to walk properly or move freely

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed