Trailer is here! (HD downloads available)

Started by JaaayDee, Dec 22, 2011, 03:54:07 PM

What do you think of the trailer?

Love it.
50 (69.4%)
Pretty good.
13 (18.1%)
It's alright.
7 (9.7%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Horrible.
2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author
Trailer is here! (HD downloads available) (Read 123,025 times)

Sexy Poot

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 24, 2011, 09:48:16 PM
Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 24, 2011, 09:42:40 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 24, 2011, 09:38:30 PM
Another collision with stupid AvP:R...there was Yutani allready involved with Yautja technology, so the merging with Weyland corp. was closer. Oh, how i hate that movie...
Not really. Ms. Yutani would have used the PredTech to become a multi-billion-rich-thing corporation while Weyland Corp. was already one of the leading corporations.
The merger could have been possible anytime but not that early.

/ends discussion of AvP stuff.

then i want to see some of the stolen Yautja technology in Prometheus, as a product of merging with Weyland corp

SOMEONE BAN THIS GUY RIGHT NOW. IM NOT KIDDING.

psychonaut25

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 25, 2011, 05:22:51 PM
Another collision with stupid AvP:R...there was Yutani allready involved with Yautja technology, so the merging with Weyland corp. was closer. Oh, how i hate that movie...
Not really. Ms. Yutani would have used the PredTech to become a multi-billion-rich-thing corporation while Weyland Corp. was already one of the leading corporations.

then i want to see some of the stolen Yautja technology in Prometheus, as a product of merging with Weyland corp

Why ban? Explain...

The Xenoborg

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 25, 2011, 07:38:57 PM

Why ban? Explain...
For wanting more of AvP:R. Do not take seriously, though. He doesn't mean it.

psychonaut25

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 25, 2011, 07:44:31 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 25, 2011, 07:38:57 PM

Why ban? Explain...
For wanting more of AvP:R. Do not take seriously, though. He doesn't mean it.

I want a more of AVP:R ?? Hey, I hate that shit, but if movies are canon then we must take all things that happened there as important (more/less) for the next movies in the alien/pred franchise.

The Xenoborg

I know what you mean, but seeing how much both James Cameron and Ridley Scott hate the entire AvP franchise, do not expect any kind of 'homage' or 'nod' or even acceptance from them. And it's actually for the good if the movie(s) are de-canonized or something, wouldn't it?

psychonaut25

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 25, 2011, 07:49:22 PM
I know what you mean, but seeing how much both James Cameron and Ridley Scott hate the entire AvP franchise, do not expect any kind of 'homage' or 'nod' or even acceptance from them. And it's actually for the good if the movie(s) are de-canonized or something, wouldn't it?

I'm aware of that :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TQLRMIGA2I#

Snowdog

Snowdog

Yeah but Cameron changed his opinion. First he said he hated it and everything (i don't even know if he actually saw the movie at that point) a couple of years later he said in an interview he liked it a lot actually.

Edit :
I'm talking about the first avp ofcourse. I can't imagine someone without a really weird fetish liking avp-r.

psychonaut25

Quote from: Snowdog on Dec 25, 2011, 07:55:16 PM
Yeah but Cameron changed his opinion. First he said he hated it and everything (i don't even know if he actually saw the movie at that point) a couple of years later he said in an interview he liked it a lot actually.

So, it's  possible that.....oh come on...there will be no AVP 3...

Valaquen

Might've been the other way around? He said it was quite good to AICN, but I've seen/heard him being more dismissive of it in other places lately. Same with the post-T2 Terminator movies. First they were fine, then they were "piss in the soup."

Snowdog

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 25, 2011, 07:57:04 PM
Might've been the other way around? He said it was quite good to AICN, but I've seen/heard him being more dismissive of it in other places lately. Same with the post-T2 Terminator movies. First they were fine, then they were "piss in the soup."

He said it in an interview right before avatar got released. So it's quite new if you ask me.

The Xenoborg

May be he had to. Who knows.
He had an Alien5 in mind, but AvP blew it. So that's why it makes sense for him to hate it, I guess.
But we all know that both of them loathe the franchise, inside.

psychonaut25

I'm talking about the first avp ofcourse. I can't imagine someone without a really weird fetish liking avp-r.

I was shocked..Who on earth (and in the whole galaxy) could like that men in rubber suits festival.

The Xenoborg

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 25, 2011, 08:06:28 PM

I was shocked..Who on earth (and in the whole galaxy) could like that men in rubber suits festival.
He liked AvP:R? He was obviously forced to say that then. :-X

Sexy Poot

Haha of course I was kidding. But if ur to think that all the movies are canon with each other, than I have to introduce u to my good friend predxeno. Hell fill u in   ;D

The Xenoborg

Yeah, you and predxeno are gonna be best buddies! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed