What is the best collectors edition?

Started by Naissus, Jul 01, 2007, 02:19:56 PM

Author
What is the best collectors edition? (Read 6,133 times)

Naissus

Hello, I'm new to the forums.  I've been a fan of both series since I was a young child watching Alien without my parents permission.  I want to buy all the movies and I guess maybe even AvP,  so what is the best package I should get?  I live in America, so I guess the new Alien and Predator Ultimate Collectors edition is out of the picture (or is it coming out here).

Darkness

No US release for that Ultimate collection as of yet.

I'd recommend the Quadrilogy, then the Predator 1/2 4-Disc Boxset. Or you can buy the Predator Triple Feature 6-Disc Set which includes P1/P2/AvP.

Naissus

Naissus

Thanks you for the info, I'm gonna go look for them.

Corporal Hicks

War Wager

It's a shame you dont get the set in the UK, I would have liked that...  :(

slipknotpredator

Alien Quadrilogy is the best box set ever, Predator Special Edition is my favorite  8)

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 01, 2007, 02:23:31 PM
No US release for that Ultimate collection as of yet.

I'd recommend the Quadrilogy, then the Predator 1/2 4-Disc Boxset. Or you can buy the Predator Triple Feature 6-Disc Set which includes P1/P2/AvP.

I agree. You wont get better than the Quadrilogy.

Dr. Wren

I bought the Quadrilogy myself, and the Predator 1 special edition, going to be getting the Predator 2 Special and AVP unrated.  The only downside to the Quadrilogy is the packaging, scratches really easily.

arnold23

I just bought the special 2 disc edition of all the Alien films one by one by one.  I dont even think they sell it anymore.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: arnold23 on Sep 06, 2007, 05:08:32 AM
I just bought the special 2 disc edition of all the Alien films one by one by one.  I dont even think they sell it anymore.

Why do that when you can get the Quadrilogy?

korn123

korn123

get the quadrilogy. It will blow your mind

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed