Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 332,039 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Too many boobies.

SiL

SiL

One regular Alien and a whole lot of tits. :-\

El Diablo

El Diablo

Not sure if this would be the correct place to post this but I recorded some footage over the weekend of the ALIEN and PREDATOR display from the "Hollywood Wax Museum" here in California. It isn't much but I found it pretty cool.

Corporal Hicks

That's pretty cool. Do you mind if I share a link on the social media pages?

El Diablo

El Diablo

Not at all. I've got footage and pics from the Universal Studios Halloween attraction from a few years back as well.

Corporal Hicks

Throw 'em up! I never get enough of seeing them. I wish we'd get more attractions like that over my side of the pond.

Nevermind, they're on your channel. I see 'em!

426Buddy

426Buddy

You can still post them for us who aren't internet/social media savvy  ;)

El Diablo

El Diablo

This is my video walkthrough of the ALIEN VS. PREDATOR maze from Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2014. My apologies for the shakey cam and poor quality (they don't actually allow recording in the maze and I had a crummy cell phone at the time).

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: El Diablo on Feb 09, 2017, 06:06:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUYmd5orsE

This is my video walkthrough of the ALIEN VS. PREDATOR maze from Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2014. My apologies for the shakey cam and poor quality (they don't actually allow recording in the maze and I had a crummy cell phone at the time).
Those are some seriously freaky sounds.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Pictures I took from the AVP maze at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2016.

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. How did you find it?

El Diablo

El Diablo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 10, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. How did you find it?

I've actually been attending their Halloween events since the late nineties. When they announced AVP in 2014 I knew I had to take pics lol. The event in Florida had a different maze that was closer in relation to ALIENS with space marines in a futuristic laboratory environment instead of the small town terrors based on AVP: REQUIEM that we had in California.

I'm hoping they'll do something for COVENANT this year.

Corporal Hicks

I remember there being 2 different ones. Iirc RidgeTop went to them both. One of them did a lights on tour around the maze where they let you take videos.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed