Aliens Dark Descent DLC ideas

Started by Thatguy2068, Sep 09, 2023, 09:30:50 AM

Author
Aliens Dark Descent DLC ideas (Read 3,370 times)

Still Collating...

I would love to see a mode for playing the Aliens, but I really don't see that happening. :'(

Any story DLC is my first wish, but some fun modes would be great as well. like that mission with the defense of the Otago. Make a whole mode around that, a bit denser with the enemies and there you go.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 18, 2023, 12:20:29 PMI would love to see a mode for playing the Aliens, but I really don't see that happening. :'(
Be strong brother have hope

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 14, 2023, 01:30:01 PMAlien Campaign as DLC!

Yes. Great idea. Too bad.

I think the game could have used spitters also.  It would make the sentry guns a little more vulnerable.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If we are going story DLC the first most obvious thing would be delving into the psychic link shown in the campaign and somehow utilizing that as playable feature in the game. 

Shinawi

Shinawi

I'd like to have a DLC that enables us to control the vehicles. The vehicles would be used to fight the xenomorphs. Drones would be fun, too. The maps would have wide halls, outdoors and other things that the vehicles would fit in.

I'd also like a ground level view for screenshot purposes.

Wweyland

Wweyland

They could do some kind of prequel campaign, a side-quel with a "forgotten" mission during the events of the game, or what happened to the ship later.

Or if they are lazy, just new weapons and perks.

bobby brown

bobby brown

What about a continued ending like in the movies? Cassandra is carrying an alien that bursts out, Mako and some few surviving soldiers must wake up and combat the threat aboard Otago.

Still Collating...

When Hick did an interview with one of the writers for the game, after launch, I didn't get the impression that the game had any DLCs in plan unfortunately. And if they wanted to make them, they should've been on it and know of it by that point knowing how long things take to make.

Were they not expecting success, or was the game expensive to make, I don't know. But if Fireteam Elite is getting a sequel probably, this game deserves to get one as well. I wanna see these mechanics in more stories.

Wweyland

Wweyland

If they had no plans and there's no resources, they could at least do some cosmetics.

CANNON

CANNON

Has anything changed in regard to news about DLC? I want a reason to come back to the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed