19 (55.9%)
#teamsequel
9 (26.5%)
#teamreboot
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: Nov 28, 2019, 01:36:49 AM

Author
#teamprequel, #teamsequel, or#teamreboot reboot poll (Read 12,594 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Huggs

But who will apologize for the prequels?

Immortan Jonesy

The legends say that Randy Pitchford cursed something. So, if anyone has to apologize for anything is that guy.

#alienscolonialmarinesishaunted  #randypitchford666  #thecurseoflallorona #pennywise #strangerthings

Kenner_Alien_Kaste

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 31, 2019, 04:36:00 AM
The legends say that Randy Pitchford cursed something. So, if anyone has to apologize for anything is that guy.

#alienscolonialmarinesishaunted  #randypitchford666  #thecurseoflallorona #pennywise #strangerthings

Poor Pitchford's gonna get the pitchforks.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kenner_Alien_Kaste on Aug 31, 2019, 03:19:35 PM
Poor Pitchford's gonna get the pitchforks.

He knows what he did.

Local Trouble

Randy thinks he made a 7 out of 10 game.

Samhain13

To his standards he did.

Huggs

More like 7 out of 10 fingers.

And he knows where he can stick em.

Kimarhi

I didn't get my hopes up for it because I was already massively disappointed from AvP 2010 in comparison to the first two games.  So when it was awful I  wasn't surprised.

BUT I did do the same thing with Isolation and was pleasantly surprised.  Even though I still hate the gameplay when the Alien shows up. 

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 05, 2019, 03:45:28 AM
I didn't get my hopes up for it because I was already massively disappointed from AvP 2010 in comparison to the first two games.  So when it was awful I  wasn't surprised.

BUT I did do the same thing with Isolation and was pleasantly surprised.  Even though I still hate the gameplay when the Alien shows up. 

Exactly this tbh

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Finish the prequel series cheaply in my opinion 100 million or less.

alien will pull 300 mill at the box office. I think a small group 5-6 main characters with 20 or so cannon fodder, have Watson and fasbender return, also hopefully Danny McBride (thought he was pleasantly brilliant and by far his best work) to star in the film, have the covenant get hijacked by the engineers hopefully showing the space jockey and engineers to be 2 seperate species with the engineers worshipping them??? Just make them two seperate species to make the jockeys mysterious again, than have a alien contamination set forth a series of events where we get to see another deacon like (for most people that was the best part of prometheus) David's spores + engineer = deacon. Either that or just neomorphs and xenos, and david being david. (CRAZY) LOL
Have the crew try to escape and possibly let them all die in agonizing ways (accurate and realistic to the series) and just make a solid violent ending for the prequels. Do another alien 3. I know people dont love that movie but the more horrifying and violent the final film is, the more it can make the 3 films stand the test of time.

Afterwards do an unrelated story with colonial marines and hope the curse pitchford laid on the marines doesent continue.

Rant over lol

The Old One

The Old One

Finish the Prequel series with a good script returning the Space Jockey to an unknowable entity, housing the Alien long prior to David's creation. Untouched since time began, the revelation causing the A.I's mental break down and fall from grace.

Then adapt The Cold Forge, then- do whatever you desire.

Huggs

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Sep 06, 2019, 01:18:51 AM
Finish the Prequel series with a good script...

Step #1.

And sooner rather than later.

The Old One

The Old One

The rest is equally important in my opinion, lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed