Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,500 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

No worries, I have digital versions of the first three (legal of course) so I have more where that came from these are just the best.

I just made these but I won't use them because I gave the pictures to uncanny to use in future, but just though I would show you guys anyway.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Still use the pics by all means bro, as long as the sigs dont come out identical :P <3

MrBrokenTusks.

Na I don't really like it that much anyway though if I liked it more I might of used it. But thanks anyway.

Nope

Nope

Could someone cut out jeff goldblumasouras rex from the background,, And put it on top of this so the colorful spirals the background? Thanks.  :) Iv tried to do it but have been unable to cut it out without messing up and i assume you guys probably have alot more expierence. Id like to see how it would look compared to my current avatar.  :)

MrBrokenTusks.

I'll try it is pretty easy, though I am not sure exactly what you want. So you just want the spiral to give the effect its spinning?

Is that it?

Nope

Nope

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 20, 2010, 02:08:09 AM
I'll try it is pretty easy, though I am not sure exactly what you want. So you just want the spiral to give the effect its spinning?
Its really hard to explain, But you know the twilight zone intro, were stuffs flying across the screen. Its sposed to be alot like that. Only with a spiral in the back ground and a goldblumasouras rex. So spinning would help that idea alot. Like maybe put the G-rex at an angle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

MrBrokenTusks.

Um I could make a gif but I don't know if its aloud. :P

Nope

Nope

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 20, 2010, 02:20:24 AM
Um I could make a gif but I don't know if its aloud. :P
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 20, 2010, 02:12:44 AM

http://i34.tinypic.com/xbig5y.jpghttp://i35.tinypic.com/2ypmc0n.jpg
Is that it?
Nah what i meant was, Cut out the back ground of the trees and shit but keep the Goldblumasouras-rex and then replace the background with the spiral. Do you get what im saying? Oh and no Gif thats not aloud!

MrBrokenTusks.

Oh yer!!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Nope

Nope

Thanks Mr.Broken Tusks im gonna try it on for a while or so see if i like it. If not i can always change it back. Thanks. :)

MrBrokenTusks.

No worries, I just found this on one of the older pages, this would make a good avatar for somebody.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Finishes dragging self over to computer after PSP failed to show sig*
Thats so AWESOME! Thanks man Its figgen beautiful!  :'( (Joy tears)
I love it! I cant believe you took the time to make it!
One thing tho. I need a lesson on how to edit the text for when I reach how many now? 100 hundred more posts?
Anyways who cares! Thank you so much! Ima change this right now!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

It be easy though I am sure uncanny will do it for you, and did he just make it out the blue?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed