Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 725,266 times)

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Feb 28, 2008, 04:04:54 AM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 28, 2008, 03:28:55 AM
This whole discussion has been taken out of context, and shouldn't have even moved past my first reply to your post. Forget it, and move on.

and Btw, just because people laugh at and criticize people on the net regularly, doesn't mean they have an obligation to do so.

Tell me to move on, and then throw in one last dig anyway?  Nice.

"Shouldn't have even moved past your first reply"?  -- So in other words, once you've thrown in your two cents, no further reply is needed.

Nothing has been taken out of context.  I laughed at a spelling mistake, you got in my face about it.  I answered.  What is out of context about all that?

Your replies, and your stretching of the matter. And I didn't get in your face, I made a statement. You keep dragging it on, so let me put it politely.......shut the hell up about it already.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 28, 2008, 04:36:55 AM
let me put it politely.......shut the hell up about it already.
Not polite, and not remotely conducive to get me to stop.  How did I stretch matters any more than you have?

Next time you don't want me to answer you, maybe you should keep your nose out of it altogether?  Only foolproof way to not get involved.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Feb 28, 2008, 05:10:47 AM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 28, 2008, 04:36:55 AM
let me put it politely.......shut the hell up about it already.
Not polite, and not remotely conducive to get me to stop.  How did I stretch matters any more than you have?

Next time you don't want me to answer you, maybe you should keep your nose out of it altogether?  Only foolproof way to not get involved.

My god, you're like a dog that doesn't learn. You act like you have no control over what you say, so since you seem so dense sir diarrhea-mouth, i'll make it easy and back off with a few words. First, know that anytime you say something retarted or insulting to somebody else unprevoked, I am going to make it my business to do the same to you, and as I recall you're on thin ice, so watch yourself.

Zero

Zero

Could somebody cut these into individual sigs for me?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 28, 2008, 01:51:01 PM
My god, you're like a dog that doesn't learn.
Worst simile ever.

QuoteYou act like you have no control over what you say, so since you seem so dense sir diarrhea-mouth, i'll make it easy and back off with a few words.
In all these back-and-forths, I haven't once insulted you, whereas you seem incapable of responding without using some form of insult...and you say I have no control of what I say?

QuoteFirst, know that anytime you say something retarted or insulting to somebody else unprevoked, I am going to make it my business to do the same to you, and as I recall you're on thin ice, so watch yourself.
No thin ice below me, as far as I am aware, so that "threat" comes across as pretty weak, I must say.  And I'm curious as to what it was "retarted (sic) or insulting" that I said when I pointed out a spelling mistake.  ...Light-heartedly, I might add.  For someone who claims that I've stretched things out, you seem to have taken one little joke post that wasn't aimed at you very personally.

shakermakerman

War Wager

War Wager

Lol, watching Uncanny and Hide taking hits at each other is more fun than watching cable.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Feb 28, 2008, 09:45:35 PM
Worst simile ever.

Worse than this simile?  This week has been so long, I feel like an overcooked noodle.

War Wager

War Wager

:D

Zero

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 28, 2008, 10:33:59 PM
Worse than this simile?  This week has been so long, I feel like an overcooked noodle.

Okay, maybe "worst" is a big call, but "Simile not güd" just doesn't have the same ring to it.  ;)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 28, 2008, 10:33:59 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Feb 28, 2008, 09:45:35 PM
Worst simile ever.

ROFL.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Anybody want to do a better Rabbi Wolf than the one in my Avatar?

Spectre

Spectre

Question: If you do not have a imageshack or photobucket account can you still use the signatures ppl post fro those sites?  ??? An answer would be much obliged...

Zero

Zero

Quote from: Spectre on Mar 04, 2008, 12:34:55 AM
Question: If you do not have a imageshack or photobucket account can you still use the signatures ppl post fro those sites?  ??? An answer would be much obliged...
Depending if they remove your pic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed