Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 730,758 times)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

what would be better is that Micheal Jackson is humping the alien egg and,and everytime he hits it a facwhugger shoots out!!! ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Zero

Zero

Everybody is afraid to make it

Danger Close

Danger Close

I am horrible with computers, it's really a amazing that I am even here. Could someone make me a signature with a Great White Shark. I have a kick ass photo from my vacation to Australia of a Great White I can send you.

Cheers,
Danger Close

Danger Close

Danger Close

I would like a great white shark avatar.

Maby from the JAWS poster.

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: Danger Close on Feb 21, 2008, 11:50:13 PM
I would like a great white shark avatar.

Maby from the JAWS poster.

This alright?

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

]
its shit but its still funny

Huol

Huol

That hellraiser box is pretty inacurate. :3

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Well, it is just a picture I found on Google. Some type of fan art, or something.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Quote from: Danger Close on Feb 21, 2008, 11:49:08 PM
I am horrible with computers, it's really a amazing that I am even here. Could someone make me a signature with a Great White Shark. I have a kick ass photo from my vacation to Australia of a Great White I can send you.

Cheers,
Danger Close
I'm up for it.

Danger Close

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Feb 14, 2008, 09:43:49 PM
shakermakerman could tou make a improved sig of this? Could you also change the username to Cloaked Warrior? :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2126/1497117547_ae413fe096.jpg?v=0

EDIT: Stalker instead of shakermakerman.

ill have a look any way im bored. ;)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Cool, but as you can see I went back to the CH67 and i'm fine with the sig I got now but I can see now that you're a kick ass guy for making a effort. I'll see you around. :)

Resurrection

Resurrection

Just right click and then select "Save Image As" and save it anywhere you want on your computer and then go to Profile, then "Forum Profile Information" and then upload it somewhere (like www.imageshack.us) and then copy direct image link, and then copy and paste it into the "I have my own pic:" on "Forum Profile Information".

Zero

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed