Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,480 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Before you know it, this entire forum will be in the mouth of madness!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Truthfully, I think we already were there in our own special way...at times.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Can I get a signature that is Ash's "The perfect organism quote" with an alien from each of the first three films please, thanks if you can. (:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Any kind individual around here feel like cleaning up my avatar? My photoshop skills leave a lot to be desired.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Feb 03, 2014, 11:21:14 PM
Any kind individual around here feel like cleaning up my avatar? My photoshop skills leave a lot to be desired.

Cleaning up in what way? If you can describe what you would like done exactly, I might be able to help you.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Thanks for the fast response, Vickers. :)

I'm unsatisfied with the sharpness of the image, but unsure how to get it quite how I want it (it took ages goofing with the settings to get it to this point, and I'm still not that happy with it.). There's also a certain pixelated-ness that I think is related, because once I'd shrunk the image it looked fine, but that came back when I was using those damn sharpness settings.

Basically I'm hoping to get a cleaner, more defined version of the image without the staggered pixelation, possibly with smoother colour transition between the cheekbones and jawline and in the centre of the forehead (if you can be arsed). I'm sure whatever you do will be an improvement and thank you in advance for your time, if you do choose to have a go.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Feb 03, 2014, 11:35:25 PM
Thanks for the fast response, Vickers. :)

I'm unsatisfied with the sharpness of the image, but unsure how to get it quite how I want it (it took ages goofing with the settings to get it to this point, and I'm still not that happy with it.). There's also a certain pixelated-ness that I think is related, because once I'd shrunk the image it looked fine, but that came back when I was using those damn sharpness settings.

Basically I'm hoping to get a cleaner, more defined version of the image without the staggered pixelation, possibly with smoother colour transition between the cheekbones and jawline and in the centre of the forehead (if you can be arsed). I'm sure whatever you do will be an improvement and thank you in advance for your time, if you do choose to have a go.

I can try to help you out and hopefully get something close to what you're looking for. Could you send me the original image please?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

:-*

predagurl

predagurl

I'd love 2 sigs, one for here and a second for a figure site. I have all the photos, just can't put them together myself.
Please pm me for the images. I'd be forever in your debt! Thanks!

Nobody wants to make the new girl a couple sigs?. :'(

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

probably everybody is just busy. could help if you post the images here with the decription how you want it because some people including me like to see the requests and than deciding weather they  will do it or not because the pm thing(even though i understand that for some reasons you may not want to post the pictures publicly) when you send a pm it is already like i'm gonna do it and then you get the pictures and you have no idea what to do with them  ;D but i'm not saying this will help, maybe everybody is just busy and i'm a weird person :D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: predagurl on Feb 04, 2014, 02:24:13 AM
I'd love 2 sigs, one for here and a second for a figure site. I have all the photos, just can't put them together myself.
Please pm me for the images. I'd be forever in your debt! Thanks!

Nobody wants to make the new girl a couple sigs?. :'(

I am sure if you posted the images someone would put something together for you.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: MoonerSK on Feb 04, 2014, 06:46:19 PM
probably everybody is just busy. could help if you post the images here with the decription how you want it because some people including me like to see the requests and than deciding weather they  will do it or not because the pm thing(even though i understand that for some reasons you may not want to post the pictures publicly) when you send a pm it is already like i'm gonna do it and then you get the pictures and you have no idea what to do with them  ;D but i'm not saying this will help, maybe everybody is just busy and i'm a weird person :D

I definitely agree with Mooner here. Some people prefer to see what they have to work with and get a better idea of what someone wants before agreeing to take it on. Sometimes something might just not appeal to us and since we're doing this free of charge, we should be allowed to enjoy working on some requests - especially if they're more involved.

Some of these requests also take time and we're busy with real life too.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well I keep getting told that I need to get a new set on here :P. I've been trying to make one lately but I just seem to get nowhere with it, so I'm turning to the people on here that are majorly more skilful than myself. :P

I was trying to make a The Wolf Among Us set, but again I couldn't get something I was happy with. I've chucked a bunch of images in below and i'll let you guys go to town with it :P

Cheers  :)

Spoiler

[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I have one simple yet nice idea, no promises though.

But I got to go to classes now so I'll give it a go later.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed